Justice for Sale

Old December 1st 05, 10:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Justice for Sale

Yesterday, while en route to grocery, was on 2 lane, 45 limit, running at
about 62 as was other traffic, when a female in a BMW with coffee and a
cell, passed me at 80+. Ahead was a gent in an 85 Olds and she slammed into
him and knocked him into the ditch. The gent in the Olds was taken to
hospital by medics. The female didn't seem to be badly injured except for
what the medic said was broken fingers. She told cop "I didn't see him".
Learned last night that she was tested at hospital and had cocaine in system
and coke was found in purse and car. Was on probation for drug use, 3rd
offense, and DL was suspended. Father is a major builder in the area and
active in politics (big contributor). Justice is still based on how much
you can pay.

Old December 1st 05, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Thomas Avery, > was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:28:04 -0600:
> Father is a major builder in the area and
> active in politics (big contributor). Justice is still based on how much
> you can pay.

Money talks and bull**** walks. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Just an off hand question, but her name perchance wouldn't be Kennedy,
would it?
Old December 1st 05, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Thomas Avery, > was motivated to say this in
> rec.autos.driving on Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:28:04 -0600:
>> Father is a major builder in the area and
>> active in politics (big contributor). Justice is still based on how
>> much you can pay.

> Money talks and bull**** walks. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
>
> Just an off hand question, but her name perchance wouldn't be Kennedy,
> would it?

or Bush?

Old December 1st 05, 06:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:28:04 -0600, "Thomas Avery"
> wrote:

>Yesterday, while en route to grocery, was on 2 lane, 45 limit, running at
>about 62 as was other traffic, when a female in a BMW with coffee and a
>cell, passed me at 80+. Ahead was a gent in an 85 Olds and she slammed into
>him and knocked him into the ditch. The gent in the Olds was taken to
>hospital by medics. The female didn't seem to be badly injured except for
>what the medic said was broken fingers. She told cop "I didn't see him".
>Learned last night that she was tested at hospital and had cocaine in system
>and coke was found in purse and car. Was on probation for drug use, 3rd
>offense, and DL was suspended. Father is a major builder in the area and
>active in politics (big contributor). Justice is still based on how much
>you can pay.

DL suspension just doesn't work in many cases. People just keep on
driving. We need a law that if you're caught driving while suspended
you do at least a month in jail. Stop the criminal coddling.

Old December 1st 05, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> > Money talks and bull**** walks. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
> >
> > Just an off hand question, but her name perchance wouldn't be Kennedy,
> > would it?

> or Bush?

Not likely, he is poor compared to these politicians:

1) New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg (R) -- $4.8 billion
2) Arkansas Lt. Gov. Winthrop Rockefeller (R) -- $1.2 billion
3) Businessman / New York Gubernatorial candidate B. Thomas Golisano (I) --
$1.1 billion
4) Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) -- $550 million
5) Businessman / Texas Gubernatorial candidate Tony Sanchez (D) -- 500
million
6) Rep. Amory Houghton (R-NY) -- $475 million
7) Sen. Jon Corzine (D-NJ) -- $300 million
8) Sen. Herb Kohl (D-WI) -- $250 million 9) Sen. John D. "Jay" Rockefeller
(D-WV) -- $200 million
10) Virginia Gov. Mark Warner (D) -- $200 million

Not only are democrats 50% of the wealthiest, there is even MORE thatn
should be reported. For instance, how did the democrat GET his
money?....Republicans by and large got theirs by the sweat of their own
brow, while democrats like Ted Kennedy, who got his money from his
boot-legging anti-semite daddy. And where did Kerry get his money? He
married it. Where did John Edwards get his cash? He is an ambulance chasing
trial lawyer (at least he didn't inherit or marry it) Rockefeller got his
from his grand-daddy.

Old December 1st 05, 10:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

lol well said

Old December 4th 05, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

"fclaugus" > wrote in
news

>> > Money talks and bull**** walks. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
>> >
>> > Just an off hand question, but her name perchance wouldn't be
>> > Kennedy, would it?

>> or Bush?

> Not likely, he is poor compared to these politicians:
>
> 1) New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg (R) -- $4.8 billion
> 2) Arkansas Lt. Gov. Winthrop Rockefeller (R) -- $1.2 billion
> 3) Businessman / New York Gubernatorial candidate B. Thomas Golisano
> (I) -- $1.1 billion
> 4) Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) -- $550 million
> 5) Businessman / Texas Gubernatorial candidate Tony Sanchez (D) -- 500
> million
> 6) Rep. Amory Houghton (R-NY) -- $475 million
> 7) Sen. Jon Corzine (D-NJ) -- $300 million
> 8) Sen. Herb Kohl (D-WI) -- $250 million 9) Sen. John D. "Jay"
> Rockefeller (D-WV) -- $200 million
> 10) Virginia Gov. Mark Warner (D) -- $200 million
>
> Not only are democrats 50% of the wealthiest, there is even MORE thatn
> should be reported. For instance, how did the democrat GET his
> money?....Republicans by and large got theirs by the sweat of their
> own brow, while democrats like Ted Kennedy, who got his money from his
> boot-legging anti-semite daddy. And where did Kerry get his money? He
> married it. Where did John Edwards get his cash? He is an ambulance
> chasing trial lawyer (at least he didn't inherit or marry it)
> Rockefeller got his from his grand-daddy.

You forgot Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham (R-CA) -- 2.4 million. Oh that's
bribes, not earned.

Doug