Ceramic Brake Pads

Old March 29th 05, 11:40 PM
Lifetime Warranty

Default Ceramic Brake Pads

Looking to redo my 4 wheel disc brakes on my 2002 Caravan. I'd love to
upgrade to ceramic pads on a 4 corners, to reduce the amount of brake dust
on the wheels. I've found the parts number for the Mopar front replacement
but unable to find a number for the rears. Any guru out there know if they
even exist for rear Caravan disc brakes in Mopar parts or any aftermarket
for that matter?
Thanks. Please post here.

Old March 30th 05, 03:22 AM
Richard

"Lifetime Warranty" > wrote in message
> Looking to redo my 4 wheel disc brakes on my 2002 Caravan. I'd love to
> upgrade to ceramic pads on a 4 corners, to reduce the amount of brake dust
> on the wheels. I've found the parts number for the Mopar front
> replacement
> but unable to find a number for the rears. Any guru out there know if
> they
> even exist for rear Caravan disc brakes in Mopar parts or any aftermarket
> for that matter?
> Thanks. Please post here.

Tire Rack sells front and rear ceramic pads for your vehicle. From the
inventor of ceramic pads, [Akebono ProACT Ceramic Pads] cost $65 for the
rear. They also carry Satisfied for about $50.00.

Richard.

Old March 31st 05, 11:58 PM
Lifetime Warranty

"Richard" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Lifetime Warranty" > wrote in message
> > Looking to redo my 4 wheel disc brakes on my 2002 Caravan. I'd love to
> > upgrade to ceramic pads on a 4 corners, to reduce the amount of brake

dust
> > on the wheels. I've found the parts number for the Mopar front
> > replacement
> > but unable to find a number for the rears. Any guru out there know if
> > they
> > even exist for rear Caravan disc brakes in Mopar parts or any

aftermarket
> > for that matter?
> > Thanks. Please post here.
> >

> Tire Rack sells front and rear ceramic pads for your vehicle. From the
> inventor of ceramic pads, [Akebono ProACT Ceramic Pads] cost $65 for the
> rear. They also carry Satisfied for about $50.00.

I looked at that site and only can find fronts. No rears. Interesting.

Old April 2nd 05, 03:51 AM
Richard

> "Richard" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Lifetime Warranty" > wrote in message
>> > Looking to redo my 4 wheel disc brakes on my 2002 Caravan. I'd love to
>> > upgrade to ceramic pads on a 4 corners, to reduce the amount of brake

> dust
>> > on the wheels. I've found the parts number for the Mopar front
>> > replacement
>> > but unable to find a number for the rears. Any guru out there know if
>> > they
>> > even exist for rear Caravan disc brakes in Mopar parts or any

> aftermarket
>> > for that matter?
>> > Thanks. Please post here.
>> >

>> Tire Rack sells front and rear ceramic pads for your vehicle. From the
>> inventor of ceramic pads, [Akebono ProACT Ceramic Pads] cost $65 for the
>> rear. They also carry Satisfied for about $50.00.

> I looked at that site and only can find fronts. No rears. Interesting.

I just check again. They sure are posted on their web site. Why not give
them a call if you can't figure out how to use their web site properly.

Richard.

Ceramic Brake Pads? Stan Dowiat BMW 3 March 20th 05 11:07 PM
99 front brake pads replaced, question on old pads Mikepier Ford Explorer 0 February 4th 05 07:07 PM
brake pads for 2001 Audi A4 2.8L V6 Quattro Curtis Newton Audi 2 November 18th 04 02:44 PM
Brake Noise Caused by Cheap Brake Pads? Jay Bollyn Saturn 2 October 30th 04 11:19 PM
Car Brake Pads Installed Incorrectly eddy eagle General 0 August 11th 04 12:27 PM