FREE custom BODY KITS and SPOILERS

Old January 18th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
auto.affair

Default FREE custom BODY KITS and SPOILERS

Everyday we give away thousands of dollars worth of new AFTERMARKET
BODY KITS

This is how it works. Check out our website www.AutomotiveAffair.com
and find the parts that you are looking for (if you don't see them,
you will soon, we have over 170 new components being developed).
Before you click the "purchase" button, go to the page listed on the
top of our site called "Invest With Us". There you will find out how
you can GET YOUR PARTS FOR FREE.

The program is really quite simple. We manufacture and distribute
AFTERMARKET URETHANE AND CARBON FIBER PARTS AND CUSTOM COMPONENTS for
several large multi-national car enthusiast associations. In order to
do so, and to continue to develop new AFTERMARKET PARTS and COMPONENTS
we work with our own group of private partners. What we offer is a
partnership where an interested person (you) contributes a small
amount of money, and in return receives the same parts that they would
have originally ordered...for free. In addition to receiving your parts
for free, you also receive 10% interest on the money you invested paid
to you every month for life.

Your contribution amount can be as little as $100 to a maximum for new
partners of $3,500. You invest once, and we give you your parts (of a
value equal to your investment) for free and continue to pay you a
GUARANTEED RETURN OF 10% PER MONTH on that investment for as long as
you are with us.

You might be thinking, "why would they do that"? The reason is that
by knowing that we have partners that will need AFTERMARKET PARTS we
are able to negotiate significant cost reductions with our material
suppliers, thereby making larger profits when selling to our list of
large multi-national customers. That way we all make money.

TESTIMONIALS WE HAVE RECEIVED ABOUT AUTOMOTIVEAFFAIR.COM

"I was on the web looking for AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE PARTS, when I
came across your site ( www.AutomotiveAffair.com ). Your BOLT-IN BODY
KITS and CARBON FIBER HOODS were exactly what I was after. While I
was on your site I read about the guaranteed return of 10% per month
plus the FREE AFTERMARKET PARTS offer you have, so I decided to give
you a try,....turned out to be one of my better choices."

"Cool Strategy. I needed the AFTERMARKET PARTS anyway...."

....."your GUARANTEED RETURN of 10% PER MONTH has been consistent, and
the AFTERMARKET PARTS look great" ....

....." thanks for thinking of operating a AFTERMARKET and PERFORMANCE
PARTS business like this....the interest you are paying me monthly just
paid for more FREE CAR PARTS with you"....

....."I didn't have very much money to play with, now MY CAR LOOKS
AWESOME and you are paying for it!"

"...now I understand why you were VOTED THE BEST PLACE TO BUY
AFTERMARKET PARTS AND PERFORMANCE PARTS.....".

View our website and find how you can participate and get the
AFTERMARKET PARTS you need FREE.
http://www.AutomotiveAffair.com