Garmin lifetime update question

Old March 13th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BK

Default Garmin lifetime update question

If I purchase/subscribe to this, will I be able to update both my desktop
and laptop? I have NT installed on both of them.

Old March 14th 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BK

Sorry about that...I posted to the wrong group. Maybe I should go back to
bed.

Old March 16th 09, 10:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Tooomy[_3_]

No worries - can you tell us which NG yu did post to?

Personally interested but cannot but think some new sat navs have free
updates for life at only a few quid more than this offer (and I'd have a
newer sat nav that also has traffic updates!)

Old March 19th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BK

I post to alt.satellite.gps.garmin

Old March 20th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

what exactly is a 'lifetime' for any computer related product?
and if your gps is anything like the auto gps' then buying new anaully
probably is more economical than any subscription on a older unit that can
break at any time...

motor update and question peter Mazda 0 December 4th 06 10:50 AM
Alignment Question: *UPDATE* ChrisCoaster Technology 5 February 23rd 06 05:07 PM
Insurance question update [email protected] Driving 7 February 19th 06 06:43 AM
S10 2.2 update ( Ian question) Bob Urz Technology 3 April 5th 05 09:08 PM
cj8 lift update and another question [email protected] 4x4 2 June 24th 04 04:29 PM