BMW 330 CI CLOCKS

Old July 8th 06, 01:14 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
maggie

Default BMW 330 CI CLOCKS

Hi:

Can someone help me? I am a female with no knowledge of BMWs clocks.
I just
purchased a 2001 BMW 330CI CONVERTIBLE YESTERDAY AND THE CLOCK WAS NOT
ON. I TRIED TO SET THE CLOCK AND ALL I GET IS ___ : ___
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT! I HAVE SET MANY AUTO CLOCKS BUT
THIS ONE PHASE ME!

HELP PLEASE!

maggie

Old July 8th 06, 02:15 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Jeff Strickland[_1_]

My car is older than yours, but you should have the same buttons.

Press and hold the CLOCK button until the display reads INPUT TIME
Press the 1000 button to adjust the tens-of-hours
Press the 100 button to adjust the hours
Press the 10 button to adjust the tens-of-minutes
Press the 1 button to adjust the minutes
Press the mi/km button to change from 12 to 24 hour format

Press the RESET button when you finally get it to say what you want.

You adjust the DATE in the same manner. The mi/km button will change the
date format in this case.

ups.com...

Old July 8th 06, 08:43 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Pashlipops

Jeff, I think you are using the E36 method (which is easier), the E46
is different.

Firstly, the clock can be displayed on both the instrument cluster
(press the BC button on the left [indicator] stalk) and on the radio
(press the bottum with the clock on it in teh middle of the left three
buttons).

If the time is wrong, you can set it like this:

Turn ignition to position 1.
To increase the time, turn the knob at the bottom right of the rev
counter clockwise.
To decrease the time, turn the knob at the bottom right of the rev
counter anti-clockwise.

To make it 24 or 12 hour clock press this button once.

Good luck

Nick

Old July 8th 06, 02:10 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Jeff Strickland[_1_]

"Pashlipops" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Jeff, I think you are using the E36 method (which is easier), the E46
> is different.
>
> Firstly, the clock can be displayed on both the instrument cluster
> (press the BC button on the left [indicator] stalk) and on the radio
> (press the bottum with the clock on it in teh middle of the left three
> buttons).
>
> If the time is wrong, you can set it like this:
>
> Turn ignition to position 1.
> To increase the time, turn the knob at the bottom right of the rev
> counter clockwise.
> To decrease the time, turn the knob at the bottom right of the rev
> counter anti-clockwise.

The E36 method is easier!?

Antique Car Clocks kale Antique cars 1 February 4th 05 03:09 AM
Antique Car Clocks kale Antique cars 0 February 4th 05 12:47 AM
Antique Car Clocks kale Antique cars 0 February 4th 05 12:47 AM