anyone have Bug Me engine video?

Old February 24th 05, 04:31 PM
jack

Default anyone have Bug Me engine video?

Does anyone have the engine rebuild video from the Bug Me video series
and would like to sell or trade it for something? Please let me know
as I think $45 for it is a bit much from the bugmevideo.com website.
Thank you if you can help me out.

Keith

Old February 24th 05, 04:42 PM
Jan Andersson

jack wrote:

> Does anyone have the engine rebuild video from the Bug Me video series
> and would like to sell or trade it for something? Please let me know
> as I think $45 for it is a bit much from the bugmevideo.com website.
> Thank you if you can help me out.
>
> Keith

Considering how well made and useful it is, it's not much at all. Buy
it.
It's much better than any printed manual. Have a print manual handy for
things like torque values and still photos.

Bring the TV and VCR in the garage like normal people do, to be able to
watch and wrench at teh same time

They are awesome videos. I have volumes 1 through 8.

Jan
Old February 24th 05, 09:07 PM
Dennis Wik

I have the engine video and a few others. Jan is right, it is worth
more than the price.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old February 24th 05, 09:40 PM
remco

"Dennis Wik" > wrote in message
> I have the engine video and a few others. Jan is right, it is worth
> more than the price.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp"
>Den's
> 1977 Puma</a>

Totally agree - it is money well spent as it is on any good tool.

I am using the engine video to carefully strip/rebuild the engine. Have
several manuals as well and they basically show you the same thing, but
nothing beats someone showing you how to do it and explaining the tricks.

Remco

Old February 25th 05, 02:22 AM
Joey Tribiani

"jack" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Does anyone have the engine rebuild video from the Bug Me video series
> and would like to sell or trade it for something? Please let me know
> as I think $45 for it is a bit much from the bugmevideo.com website.
> Thank you if you can help me out.
>
> Keith

honestly 45 bucks is cheap if you lack the confidence and/or experience to
do the job properly the *first* time....also cheaper than having a "pro"
rebuild your engine....just some food for thought...

Old February 25th 05, 03:36 AM
Remco

Browsing around for VW stuff on ebay, I happened to came acorss the
following:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

I think Rick at bugme is selling the videos there as well so you can
save some money as long as you don't get outbid.

Old February 26th 05, 01:40 AM
AXL

I have the replacement of floor pans video, will give for free, as long as
you pay shipping.
ups.com...

Old February 26th 05, 10:52 PM
tricky

Hi
As you all give rave reviews - I just ordered the full set of 9 DVD's.
He did a VERY good deal.

Will post back when I've watched them.

Rich

Old February 27th 05, 01:55 AM
Ben Boyle

DVD?
Their site doesn't say anything about DVD. Send me the link and I'll order them too!

Old February 27th 05, 01:17 PM
tricky

somewhere it says VHS (pal or ntsc) or DVD

Just email them - they respond quickly. (maybe not on a sunday !)

Rich