A8 owners

Old April 4th 06, 03:14 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default A8 owners

Good evening.

I have a client who would like to interview A8 owners in the New York
Metro area, anytime this week, at your convenience. The interview would
take place in your home. It will last less than 2 hours. You will paid
an honorarium of $200, as a thank-you for your time and trouble.

If you are interested, please call me at your earliest convenience, at
either 212-289-0087 or 347-302-9896.

Thank you and best regards,

David Leonard
Director
pfc Opinion Research
New York, NY
212-289-0087

(We may be doing a follow-up series of interviews in Los Angeles
beginning April 17th, in case anyone out there might like to participate.)

Old April 4th 06, 06:13 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

"pfc Opinion Research" > wrote in message
> Good evening.
>
> I have a client who would like to interview A8 owners in the New York
> Metro area, anytime this week, at your convenience. The interview would
> take place in your home. It will last less than 2 hours. You will paid
> an honorarium of $200, as a thank-you for your time and trouble.
>
> If you are interested, please call me at your earliest convenience, at
> either 212-289-0087 or 347-302-9896.
>
> Thank you and best regards,
>
> David Leonard
> Director
> pfc Opinion Research
> New York, NY
> 212-289-0087
>
> (We may be doing a follow-up series of interviews in Los Angeles beginning
> April 17th, in case anyone out there might like to participate.)

and the interviewee be the proud owner of a new A8 6 months later.......

Old April 4th 06, 12:54 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

I'm sure an average A8 owner really needs 200$, this A4 own will be
interviewed anytime just let me know when and where for 200$. It will help
cover the cost of my new timing belt.

Tim in Portland