1992 Convertable - How Much??

Old November 16th 04, 11:34 PM

Default 1992 Convertable - How Much??

A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me
the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about
92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg

How much can I get for it?

Old November 17th 04, 12:39 AM
ron

"a" > wrote in message news:6gvmd.179643$9b.30408@edtnps84...
> A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me
> the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about
> 92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
> http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
>
> How much can I get for it?

Nothing if your not the owner

If you are the owner they hold good value, in the UK its worth at least 5k

ronny

Old November 17th 04, 12:52 PM

Alex Buell wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, a wrote:
>
>> A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me
>> the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and
>> about 92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with
>> different wheels: http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
>>
>> How much can I get for it?

> Depends on the engine size. Is it a 2.8, 2.6 or 2.3? Or does it have a V8?

It's still there. I think it's a v6, I'll check the size...

Old November 17th 04, 08:09 PM
Jesper Giovanni

"a" > wrote in message news:6gvmd.179643$9b.30408@edtnps84...
>A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me the
>key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about 92,000
>km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
> http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
>
> How much can I get for it?

If i were you...i would check if its stolen. IŽll bet my old hamster it has
a funny smell to it.

And...how would you sell a car without the proper papers for it?

--
Gio

Old November 17th 04, 08:16 PM
Steve Sears

Gio,
I won't even ask why your old hamster smells funny.....;-)
Cheers!
Steve (Remove SHOES to reply)

Old November 18th 04, 05:39 AM
Jesper Giovanni

"Steve Sears" > wrote in message
> Gio,
> I won't even ask why your old hamster smells funny.....;-)
> Cheers!
> Steve (Remove SHOES to reply)

Steve...*arrrh*...i didnt say "iŽll bet my old smelly hamster", but....ok. I
see where youŽre gettinŽ at *lol*

--
Gio

Old November 19th 04, 06:27 AM

a wrote:
> A guy left a '92 Audi Cabrio in my driveway almost a week ago, gave me
> the key and hasn't been back. It's green, got an auto tranny and about
> 92,000 km on the odo. It looks like this one, but with different wheels:
> http://kfz-hansen.de/Audi80Ca.jpg
>
> How much can I get for it?

I just found out it's a '94! My mistake!