My slow driving saved a life today

Old December 26th 04, 08:00 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default My slow driving saved a life today

Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was 20
and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved a
deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
saving 5 human lives.

Old December 26th 04, 06:26 PM
Max

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend a écrit :
> Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was 20
> and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
> looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved a
> deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
> saving 5 human lives.

Wow. And if you were driving 22mph the same thing would have happened!

--
----------------------
http://www.saab-900.tk
Old December 26th 04, 06:26 PM
Max

Old December 26th 04, 06:46 PM
Marcia Pease

In article . com>,
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was 20
> and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
> looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved a
> deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
> saving 5 human lives.

Were your headlights on? If the deer had once stepped on broken glass
while crossing a road after dark, this time he was probably waiting for
headlights so he could see to cross safely.

When he stopped, he wasn't looking at you. He couldn't see you because
you were shining your lights in his eyes. Without seeing your face, how
could he judge your character or intentions? That's how you confused
him. He didn't know whether it was safe to continue across.

Your headlights belong on a pole extending ahead of the car. They
should be pointed back toward you so you can see the pavement while deer
(and humans) can see your face. (This is *expecially* important during
Condition Yellow in the War on Terror.)

The deer would not have needed to run out in front of you if you had had
headlights in back, creating an illuminated crossing zone behind you. I
have found that this also reminds impatient drivers not to tailgate me.
--
Until next time,
Marcey
Old December 26th 04, 06:46 PM
Marcia Pease

Old December 26th 04, 11:51 PM
James C. Reeves

"Max" > wrote in message news:41cef3b9$1_3@aeinews....
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend a écrit :
>> Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was 20
>> and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
>> looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved a
>> deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
>> saving 5 human lives.
>>

> Wow. And if you were driving 22mph the same thing would have happened!

Nah. Judy would have safely passed without incident a few minutes before
the deer crossed since he would have been at that spot in the road a few
minutes before the deer was. Since he was driving so slow, the met up at
the same time at the same place.

Old December 26th 04, 11:51 PM
James C. Reeves

Old December 27th 04, 04:13 AM
Paul

> > Laura Bush murdered her boy friend a écrit :
> >> Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was

20
> >> and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
> >> looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved

> >> deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
> >> saving 5 human lives.
> >>

> > Wow. And if you were driving 22mph the same thing would have

happened!

> Nah. Judy would have safely passed without incident a few minutes

before
> the deer crossed since he would have been at that spot in the road a

few
> minutes before the deer was. Since he was driving so slow, the met up

at
> the same time at the same place.

My guess is that there were no homes/school zones/children in the
vicinity for judy to speed up for....

--
Paul

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America, 10/3/2002
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

Old December 27th 04, 04:13 AM
Paul

Old December 27th 04, 07:18 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Hey nutbag. Who is Pride of America and what does he or she have to do
with this thread?