American Hiroshima

Old July 14th 05, 04:09 PM
PC Paul

Default American Hiroshima

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, it was written:
>

>>The radical Islamists don't and have never wanted
>>to make peace with any western culture. They want us dead
>>because our freedom is an abomination to them.

> Yishk. I was pretty sure we were done behaving like five-year-olds and
> running around saying stupid **** like "They bombed us because they hate
> freedom!"
>
> Apparently we're not.
>

>>true how would that justify anything? Are you aware of Saddam's
>>atrocities at all? Why is your outrage as selective as the radical
>>Islamist?

> I don't see *you* getting very upset about very similar atrocities
> committed by the Chinese government against its own people. I bet you even
> shop regularly at Wal-Mart and buy lots of Chinese products. Why is YOUR
> outrage so selective?

I understand your point, but just where are you going to buy the
non-Chinese made alternates? The Chinese have already won that one!

--
PC Paul

Trip pics at: http://photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society" - Theodore Roosevelt
Old July 14th 05, 08:06 PM
Daniel J. Stern

> >>Are you aware of Saddam's atrocities at all? Why is your outrage as
> >>selective as the radical Islamist?

> > I don't see *you* getting very upset about very similar atrocities
> > committed by the Chinese government against its own people. I bet you
> > even shop regularly at Wal-Mart and buy lots of Chinese products. Why
> > is YOUR outrage so selective?

> I understand your point, but just where are you going to buy the
> non-Chinese made alternates?

I manage to do just that without too much effort on a regular basis. I
can't even remember the last time I set foot in a Wal-Mart. It's not all
that hard all the time.
Old July 16th 05, 01:13 AM
Jim Yanik

"Robert J. Kolker" > wrote in
:

> Daniel J. Stern wrote:
>>
>> So do they. War of attrition.

> Which Moslem country has H-bombs and the means to deliver them?
>
> We have between 10 and 20 thousand warheads deliverable anywhere on
> earth in a matter of minutes. What do the Jihadis have?

First,not all of those 20,000 warheads are "deliverable in a matter of
minutes",most of them are gravity bombs and artillery shells that would
require many hours or even days to deliver.
IIRC,we only have a few thousand ICBMs,and I believe a max of 10 warheads
apiece.IIRC,we do not have nuclear cruise missiles anymore.

How do you FIND the Jihadis,they are global?

> Bob Kolker

Pakistan (Moslem) has atomic bombs,perhaps H-bombs too.
Delivery by cargo ship would be effective.
They also have modern aircraft,and could buy more from the Russians easily
enough.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 16th 05, 01:17 AM
Jim Yanik

"Phil Scott" > wrote in
:

> "Robert J. Kolker" > wrote in message
>> Daniel J. Stern wrote:
>> >
>> > So do they. War of attrition.

>> Which Moslem country has H-bombs and the means to deliver

> them?
>>
>> We have between 10 and 20 thousand warheads deliverable

> anywhere on
>> earth in a matter of minutes. What do the Jihadis have?

> Residence in the US, burried nukes on US soil and the
> skill to mix of a few million tons ebola toxin and pump it
> into US water mains...for starters...and that would be *just
> retaliation too.

Ebola is not that hardy of a virus;it would die just from the chlorine in
our water supplies. "buried nukes" is highly unlikely from a Moslem
nation;they would be reluctant to place them so far out of their direct
control;they would have to be pre-sited,and they might be discovered and
traced back to them.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 16th 05, 01:24 AM
Jim Yanik

"Vito" > wrote in
:

> "Phil Scott" > wrote
>> Well fine... and it your remark is not totally accurate..its
>> sufficiently close to warrant concern.
>>
>> So...given that what do you think we should do about
>> it...

> We need to begin a massive propaganda campaign to "educate"
> (discredit) Islam. That would be easy.
>>
>> So is provoking these people a good idea? You know the 911
>> attack was in response to decades of covert CIA crap run on
>> them it was not unprovoked...

> I know that the 9/11 attack was in response to "infidels invading the
> holy peninsula to kill Muslims" back in Desert Storm then not leaving.
> That why the perps said they did it.

Better read these articles;
http://nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson200507150804.asp
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/m...20050715.shtml

for starters.

Both sites have more good material on why we're warring with Islam and
about the Iraq War.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 16th 05, 01:27 AM
Jim Yanik

"Vito" > wrote in
:

> "Phil Scott" > wrote
>> You are spinning again... you will do better then to say
>> who's fault the 911 attack was, and say why and how it was
>> unprovoked. Now that would be helpful and informative.

> It's "what" rather than "who" and the "what" is religious zealotery. A
> pack of mindless zealots went to Afghanistan to help fight the
> Soviets. Whether they helped or not is conjectural, but with the
> occupation over their leaders desperately needed a new enemy to keep
> al Qaeda together. They offered to come home and fight Saddam (a
> secular dictator) in Kuwait

Hardly;AQ is against the sheiks and emirs of both Saudi Arabia and
Kuwait,that are NOT "true Islamic governments".
AQ did have links to Saddam,though.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 16th 05, 01:30 AM
Jim Yanik

"Phil Scott" > wrote in
:

> "Rainbow Pirate" > wrote in
> message
> news:1121455447.d1f8bb7bb9c17fd9791638c1c922413f@b ubbanews...

> out

> abroad?

> botulism toxin

> and accept a Taliban
>> >
>> > The left-loons don't have solutions. They are, however,

> the biggest
>> > bitchers and whiners in the country.

>> I have noticed that. Admittedly, some things in Iraq arent

> going too hot,
>> however, my friends on the ground over there say it isnt

> nearly as bad as
>> the ****ed up media wants you to believe, theres a lot of

> good stuff
>> happening too.
>>
>> Point is, the left continually points fingers. No problem

> there, it is
>> their right to do so, and some would say, their duty.

> Problem is, none of
>> these people EVER have a better idea. Nobody. Ever. I've

> asked repeatedly
>> on many different forums where these types seem to breed.

> Every time you
>> ask for a better idea, you can hear the crickets chirp.

> There have been countless solutions available for
> decades...the chinese have implimented theirs... we in the US
> after reaching our peak of decency and advance in the
> 40's-70's have chosen to behave like morons.
>
> not impressive you see.
>

> Your notion that no one on the left or middle or moderate
> right offers a solution demonstrates that you dont pay
> attention to congress at all... you apparently just want to
> ignore than...then when someone like me posts you want all
> 90,000 pages of congressional testimony typed up for you...so
> you can ignore it.
>

> Here is a link that you can probe broadly with *causes..once
> you know what the causes are.... then you find solutions. You
> may not be aware of the causes... the following links to
> articles by current and past FBI people and police, senators
> and cogressmen and congressional testimony on why we are
> having these troubles.
>
> http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...ex.shtml#drugs
>

> The fact is we invaded Iraq for totally bogus reasons,

Wrong.
http://nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson200507150804.asp

> and
> proved that by our prior support of saddam as he gassed the
> kurds...did you know that?

What bulls..t.

> Nahh. Then we encouraged saddam
> to go into Kuwait (with Albrights visit)..as an excuse to
> attack when he did.

More BS.

> So now we have ****ed off islam and they are after us.

Wrong again.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 16th 05, 01:38 AM
Jim Yanik

"Phil Scott" > wrote in
:

> These people had not come after us...we went after them..then
> they retaliated...

No.

Old July 16th 05, 06:11 AM
Jim Yanik

"Phil Scott" > wrote in
:

> Human nature...it looks like we will go on killing each
> other by the tens of millions for some time. I wouldnt call
> it sane however and it sure as hell is not decent.

At least until all nations are governed democratically,leaders fairly
chosen by their citizens.(many so-called democratic elections have either
one candidate or selected candidates,and any others are repressed)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

American Car Makes Dave Lister Driving 125 June 22nd 05 05:05 AM
bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture Awake BMW 7 February 26th 05 03:44 PM
American cars Dave Antique cars 6 February 13th 05 05:27 PM
American cars Dave General 6 February 13th 05 05:27 PM