NAD Photos 2005

Old June 21st 05, 04:37 PM
Pete

On 21 Jun 2005 14:17:26 GMT, David Beamish >, wrote:

>is this always the same weekend as Le Mans? I missed it this year and
>since we're planning on going to Le Mans again next year I'd like to know
>if this is something I'll ever be able to take my spider to..

Pets are always welcomed :-)
It doesn't always clash with Le Mans. Sometimes it clashes with British GP,
Goodwood, or even Moto GP events, or Donnington. AROC aren't fussy.
They have clashed with the best :-) At least they picked a great venue and
fabulous weather this year.

As soon as the dates are fixed they will be posted here.

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso
Old June 21st 05, 09:23 PM
Zathras

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:01:43 +0000, Catman
> wrote:

>stuartalfa wrote:
>
>> OK chaps you want a fright open up that horror & i don't mean the
>> Arna,that 156 is scary.
>> Pete it took me a while to think who you were, great to meet you & your
>> wife and pooch.Cool beard by the way,maybe see you again a SEERED.
>> Stuart
>>
>> http://forum.welshalfa.co.uk//index.php?showtopic=158

>http://forum.welshalfa.co.uk//index....pe=post&id=547
>
>ARRRGGGHHHHHHH

Indeed. What a total Chav!

>Unbeleivably, it looked even worse from behind

...surely you mean the disgusting bits except from that beautiful boot
spoiler? :-)

It looks like the kind of kit you get cheap off Ebay to me!

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)
Old June 21st 05, 09:41 PM
Catman

Zathras wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:01:43 +0000, Catman
> > wrote:
>
>>stuartalfa wrote:
>>
>>> OK chaps you want a fright open up that horror & i don't mean the
>>> Arna,that 156 is scary.
>>> Pete it took me a while to think who you were, great to meet you & your
>>> wife and pooch.Cool beard by the way,maybe see you again a SEERED.
>>> Stuart
>>>
>>> http://forum.welshalfa.co.uk//index.php?showtopic=158

>>http://forum.welshalfa.co.uk//index....pe=post&id=547
>>
>>ARRRGGGHHHHHHH

> Indeed. What a total Chav!
>
>>Unbeleivably, it looked even worse from behind

> ..surely you mean the disgusting bits except from that beautiful boot
> spoiler? :-)

I *like* my boot spoiler and I don't care what anyone else thinks

> It looks like the kind of kit you get cheap off Ebay to me!

But who *made* it
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old June 22nd 05, 03:55 PM
Zathras

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:41:26 +0000, Catman
> wrote:

>I *like* my boot spoiler and I don't care what anyone else thinks

There's still time to repent! I bet that guy thinks his 'spoiler' kit
is just ace too!

>> It looks like the kind of kit you get cheap off Ebay to me!

>But who *made* it

I'd guess that he did. Making up good looking fibreglass shapes
requires just time and patience and a good eye. The power tools needed
are dirt cheap because the resin dust gets sucked into the motors and
trashes them so you use 10UKP sanders etc. I would mention that an
artistic ability also comes in handy but, in the context of this
thread, have opted not to!! ;-)

Old June 22nd 05, 05:35 PM
Catman

Zathras wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:41:26 +0000, Catman
> > wrote:
>

>>I *like* my boot spoiler and I don't care what anyone else thinks

> There's still time to repent! I bet that guy thinks his 'spoiler' kit
> is just ace too!
>
>>> It looks like the kind of kit you get cheap off Ebay to me!

>>But who *made* it

> I'd guess that he did. Making up good looking fibreglass shapes
> requires just time and patience and a good eye. The power tools needed
> are dirt cheap because the resin dust gets sucked into the motors and
> trashes them so you use 10UKP sanders etc. I would mention that an
> artistic ability also comes in handy but, in the context of this
> thread, have opted not to!! ;-)

LOL
Old June 23rd 05, 09:54 AM
David Beamish

Pete wibbled in this way:

> As soon as the dates are fixed they will be posted here.
>
> Pete

thanks Stuartalfa/Pete.

I *might* bring the hard top since i am pretty sure I'm the only Spider in
the country with a Zoe Yellow hard top on my spider..

--
David

The fish of the day is trout a la creme
Old June 23rd 05, 02:01 PM
Pete

On 23 Jun 2005 08:54:05 GMT, David Beamish >, wrote:

>Pete wibbled in this way:
>

>> As soon as the dates are fixed they will be posted here.
>>
>> Pete

>thanks Stuartalfa/Pete.
>
>I *might* bring the hard top since i am pretty sure I'm the only Spider in
>the country with a Zoe Yellow hard top on my spider..

Thinking about it, I can only recollect having seen topless Yellow Spiders.

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso
Old June 23rd 05, 02:46 PM
David Beamish

Pete wibbled in this way:

> On 23 Jun 2005 08:54:05 GMT, David Beamish >, wrote:
>
>>Pete wibbled in this way:
>>

>>> As soon as the dates are fixed they will be posted here.
>>>
>>> Pete

>>thanks Stuartalfa/Pete.
>>
>>I *might* bring the hard top since i am pretty sure I'm the only
>>Spider in the country with a Zoe Yellow hard top on my spider..

> Thinking about it, I can only recollect having seen topless Yellow
> Spiders.
>
> Pete

well at over 3 grand each I'm not surprised I'm the only one with one!

Old June 30th 05, 06:28 PM
Pete

On 23 Jun 2005 13:46:18 GMT, David Beamish >, wrote:

>>>I *might* bring the hard top since i am pretty sure I'm the only
>>>Spider in the country with a Zoe Yellow hard top on my spider..

>> Thinking about it, I can only recollect having seen topless Yellow
>> Spiders.
>>
>> Pete

>well at over 3 grand each I'm not surprised I'm the only one with one!

Even at 4K a Hard-topped Spider is a pretty cheap buy ;-)

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso
Old July 3rd 05, 12:26 AM
David Beamish

Pete puts on the robe and wizard hat... HARRRRRRRRRR:

>>well at over 3 grand each I'm not surprised I'm the only one with one!

> Even at 4K a Hard-topped Spider is a pretty cheap buy ;-)
>
> Pete

gah!!!!

--
Dave