Hard StartingII

Old July 6th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Seahag

Default Hard StartingII

Just to follow up: I never got around to doing anything
myself, but after the oil change Clementine sat for 4 days
and then started perfectly. Thanks for all the fun
suggestions, but between a boat project and a cracked rib I
just didn't have the time to check.

Seahag

Old July 7th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_2_]

How did you crack a rib?
I think that you should come out here for a few days of R&R
We are harvesting cukes, confetti corn (qwarn as my grandson calls it)
squash, broccoli, jalapenos and the 'maters are about to go berserk!

You could just sit in the chair and watch for coons so they don't get all of
the Qwarn.

Kate

"Seahag" > wrote in message
: Just to follow up: I never got around to doing anything
: myself, but after the oil change Clementine sat for 4 days
: and then started perfectly. Thanks for all the fun
: suggestions, but between a boat project and a cracked rib I
: just didn't have the time to check.
:
: Seahag
:
:

Old July 8th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Seahag

I got all drunked up and missed the bridge deck. Landed on
my ass(sort of) in the cockpit:^(
We've harvested tomatoes, peas, beans, and qwarn here, yum!
We've also been trying out geocaching, so far we're 0 for 2,
but it's fun exploring!

Seahag

"Kate" (please ask)> wrote:

> How did you crack a rib?
> I think that you should come out here for a few days of
> R&R
> We are harvesting cukes, confetti corn (qwarn as my
> grandson calls it)
> squash, broccoli, jalapenos and the 'maters are about to
> go berserk!
>
> You could just sit in the chair and watch for coons so
> they don't get all of
> the Qwarn.
>
> Kate
>
> "Seahag" > wrote:
> : Just to follow up: I never got around to doing anything
> : myself, but after the oil change Clementine sat for 4
> days
> : and then started perfectly. Thanks for all the fun
> : suggestions, but between a boat project and a cracked
> rib I
> : just didn't have the time to check.

Hard brake pedal when cold [email protected] VW water cooled 1 June 23rd 05 11:45 PM
hard to start curbrider Jeep 7 June 6th 05 02:11 AM
90 FORD F150 PICKUP STARTS HARD, THEN DIES websthes Technology 1 December 26th 04 10:39 PM
Assistance needed with Spider '91 hard top Dimitris Alfa Romeo 0 September 3rd 04 02:40 PM
Clutch pedal hard to press in hot weather (Alfa 156) Steven Spits Alfa Romeo 1 July 16th 04 12:02 PM