Best Roll bar for MS Miata

Old September 21st 04, 01:01 AM
Me

Default Best Roll bar for MS Miata

Any recommendations for a roll bar for a Mazdaspeed Miata?

JJ
Old September 21st 04, 01:58 AM
Grant Edwards

On 2004-09-21, Me > wrote:

> Any recommendations for a roll bar for a Mazdaspeed Miata?

Hard dog deuce.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! over in west
at Philadelphia a puppy is
Old September 21st 04, 02:35 AM
Clark Friedrichs

JJ,

This last June muy wife and I drove down to Bethania, NC to have a Hard Dog
Duce installed in our '03 SE.
Write me and I'll send a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure. You
can do
the install yourself, but I am a blind Miata enthusiast, and didn't trust my
wife cutting on the car!

Here is the owners name, number and wegbsite:
Tom Beroth 336-922-3018 voice 336-924-8293 fax
BETHANIA GARAGE, INC / HARD DOG FABRICATION
http://www.bethania-garage.com
www.bethaniagarage.com
http://www.harddog.com
www.hardog.com
www.hard-dog.com
www.harddogfab.com
www.harddog.net

Old September 22nd 04, 06:49 PM
Phil Edwards

Hard Dog Deuce

My brother and I installed one in my car and one in his car.

Old September 22nd 04, 07:04 PM
Grant Edwards

On 2004-09-22, Phil Edwards > wrote:

>> Any recommendations for a roll bar for a Mazdaspeed Miata?

> Hard Dog Deuce
>
> My brother and I installed one in my car and one in his car.

The first install took two pretty solid weekends plus an
evening or two. The second instal was done in 1 weekend. A
few more tries and we could install one over lunch.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! I'm having a MID-WEEK
at CRISIS!
Old September 22nd 04, 10:18 PM
Larry Hill

where are you located? Would you install 1 for me? I'll pay you.
Larry Hill>

Old September 22nd 04, 11:19 PM
Southoceandrive

"Larry Hill" > wrote in message
> where are you located? Would you install 1 for me? I'll pay you.
> Larry Hill>
> The first install took two pretty solid weekends plus an
> >evening or two. The second instal was done in 1 weekend. A
> >few more tries and we could install one over lunch.

Hard Dog, theyselves, quoted me installation prices of $150 for a Hardbar,
and $375 for any other roll bar. They're in North Carolina, and ask a
couple days notice before showing up to get it done.

Old September 23rd 04, 04:35 AM
Grant Edwards

On 2004-09-22, Larry Hill > wrote:

> where are you located?

Minnesota

> Would you install 1 for me? I'll pay you.

Let's see...

Two of us for two days at 12 hours a day at $50 an hour each.

Ouch.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! I'm pretending I'm
at pulling in a TROUT! Am I
Old September 23rd 04, 07:28 AM
Larry Hill

Ouch is right. I'll wait till you can do it over lunch hour... Thanks,
Larry Hill

Old September 23rd 04, 08:15 PM
Joachim Feise

Larry Hill wrote on 9/22/2004 14:18:

> where are you located? Would you install 1 for me? I'll pay you.

Locate a Miata club.
Here in SoCal, they have Tech Days where a bunch of people come together
to help each other installing stuff.

-Joe

'94 Jetta Doors Unlock and Windows roll down dave VW water cooled 2 January 11th 05 04:33 AM
Miata gas milate srides Mazda 2 September 11th 04 02:39 PM
Market Value - 2003 Miata Carol Mazda 18 September 9th 04 09:12 PM
SIX POINT ROLL CAGE for Neon (No reserve) on eBay Myname Dodge 0 August 22nd 04 05:51 AM