Luggage

Old November 8th 04, 07:52 AM
LazyEights

Default Luggage

I'm going to buy a Miata in the spring, probably a 99 or 2000. But I need to
buy new luggage now. I wonder if someone can suggest luggage dimensions that
will work for me.

Thanks,
LazyEights

Old November 8th 04, 10:31 AM

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:52:22 -0500, LazyEights
> wrote:

>I'm going to buy a Miata in the spring, probably a 99 or 2000. But I need to
>buy new luggage now. I wonder if someone can suggest luggage dimensions that
>will work for me.
>
>Thanks,
>LazyEights

The JazBag ones are made to fit and do very well. The design,
materials, and construction are all first class. Be careful with
special orders,however.
see - http://www.jazbags.com/NewFiles/MAZDA.html
Old November 9th 04, 07:59 PM
Margie and Richard

We just use several small duffels...a carry over from our Goldwing days.
Works nice.

Old November 9th 04, 08:14 PM
RideRT

I find it interesting to see so many motorcycle enthusiasts who have made
the Miata leap...

I too am in the midst of doing this - my wife never really took to
motorcycling and I finally gave up after 8 years...

I had a '90 Blue Miata for several years, sold it, went to motorcycling.
Just picked up a new '04 Sports model. It's a weekend, vacation thing only.
I drive a Ford Escape otherwise.

I am please that she now will be with me on my treks... so is she.

I find that driving a Miata is as close as one can get on 4 wheels to riding
a motorcycle.

Denis sand Diane in Toronto.

"Margie and Richard" > wrote in message
link.net...
> We just use several small duffels...a carry over from our Goldwing days.
> Works nice.

---

Old November 10th 04, 03:02 AM
Gary Hirsch

We spent many years and miles touring on a Goldwing. It was the 3 accidents
in 18 months that made us think hard about some other way to experience the
open road. With each accident, we bought more protective clothing and more
expensive helmets, etc. The good gear saved our hides and we are glad it
did so, but the motorcycling experience was getting to be less fun the more
we had to protect ourselves from others.

The first accident was a young girl pulling out in front of us. Then, a
young man pulled out in front of us. So, we bought a bright yellow
Goldwing. A color-blind deer ran out in front of us. That did it!!!!!

We were in 48 states with the bike. Now we are hoping to duplicate that
with the Miata over time. There is nothing like the open road with the top
down. And now our wardrobe has more variety too! We don't have to carry
rain gear. Just pull over and raise the top. Enjoying the Miata
experience.

Gary & Stephanie in Michigan
03 Silver