HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

Old October 27th 04, 09:18 AM
Kev_Ceri

Default HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

It has been a long time since I was on here.....
I lurked more than I posted but I was active and enjoyed the threads for a
good many years....

Needless to say I am back to enjoy these stimulating threads once again....

I sold my finished Baja.... I am looking for another VW if anyone has
one....

Prefer a Baja but I will consider anything like myself of German decent...

Kev

Old October 27th 04, 10:04 PM
Kafertoys

Hey Kevin welcom back>
It has been a long time since I was on
here.....
>I lurked more than I posted but I was active and enjoyed the threads for a
>good many years....
>

>I sold my finished Baja.... I am looking for another VW if anyone has
>one....
>
>Prefer a Baja but I will consider anything like myself of German decent...

I have a friend selling his 70 baja for $1500 he daily drives it here in NC or
I have a 7 pc baja kit I'll sell reasonably.

Mario
Old October 27th 04, 10:31 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: "Kev_Ceri"

>It has been a long time since I was on here.....

how's it been Kev....been quite some time....you were here then you just
disappeared....nice to see you back...
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old October 27th 04, 11:53 PM
Kev_Ceri

Hey Chris....

I spent some time overseas.... and might I add there are tons of VW's over
there....
Is that place in Arizona, new Mexico still redoing those beetles???
Beetle mex I think?
I was wanting to purchase one maybe.... but I could not remember their
name...

Mario what kind of Baja kit is it?

email me with the info price age kind etc....
I am very interested....

thanks,
kev

Old October 28th 04, 12:03 AM
Shaggie

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:53:50 -0500, "Kev_Ceri" >
wrote:

>Hey Chris....
>
>I spent some time overseas.... and might I add there are tons of VW's over
>there....
>Is that place in Arizona, new Mexico still redoing those beetles???
>Beetle mex I think?
>I was wanting to purchase one maybe.... but I could not remember their
>name...
>
>Mario what kind of Baja kit is it?

Tim, I believe this is your cue.

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old October 28th 04, 12:33 AM
Tim Rogers

"Shaggie" > wrote in message
news

> >Mario what kind of Baja kit is it?

> Tim, I believe this is your cue.

.....................Kev.......Do a google search of this newsgroup
configured for most recent posts first, keywords: kafertoys + thief +liar
+steals +lien +"court judgement"

..............Hey Travis......I've saved some interesting emails from our
chop-shop friend. Wanna see'm?

Old October 28th 04, 12:35 AM
Shaggie

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:33:13 -0400, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Shaggie" > wrote in message
>news
>>
>> >Mario what kind of Baja kit is it?

>> Tim, I believe this is your cue.
>>

>....................Kev.......Do a google search of this newsgroup
>configured for most recent posts first, keywords: kafertoys + thief +liar
>+steals +lien +"court judgement"
>

>.............Hey Travis......I've saved some interesting emails from our
>chop-shop friend. Wanna see'm?

Nah, I've seen enough of them. My advice to you is to set up a filter
to trash his emails and his RAMVA posts like I've done. Of course, if
I had a dime for every time someone took the advice I gave then I'd
probably have a dime. Or not.

Old October 28th 04, 01:27 AM
Kidd Andersson

>>Mario what kind of Baja kit is it?
>
>Tim, I believe this is your cue.

HAHAHAHA! You took the words right out of my mouth.
Just don't take the barbell...

K.
"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."
Old October 28th 04, 01:49 AM
MUADIB®

What Area Are You Located Nearest????

>Prefer a Baja but I will consider anything like myself of German decent...
>
>Kev

There are several at very good prices around the Dallas/Ft. Worth Are
in Texas................is that near enough to you to consider?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....