'91 Accord: no dashboard lights, nor tail lights.

Old July 16th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
wannadoitmyself

Default '91 Accord: no dashboard lights, nor tail lights.

Just last night my dash board lights on my 1991 Honda Accord quit on me. I
thought maybe a fuse went bad. So I am driving when suddenly I see
cherries on my rearview mirror...I got pulled over! The officer pulled me
over because my tail lights were out! I never realized that! So, my
question to you guys who really know about this stuff is: How do I fix
this? I already checked my fuses, both under the dashboard and under the
hood. None seem to be burnt. I have no idea what it could be. Does anyone
know the answer to this? Oh, and just to let you know, it was about 98
degrees Farenheit yesterday! maybe that had something to do triggering the
problem. Thanks for answering.

Old July 16th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Alan[_1_]

wannadoitmyself wrote:
> Just last night my dash board lights on my 1991 Honda Accord quit on me. I
> thought maybe a fuse went bad. So I am driving when suddenly I see
> cherries on my rearview mirror...I got pulled over! The officer pulled me
> over because my tail lights were out! I never realized that! So, my
> question to you guys who really know about this stuff is: How do I fix
> this? I already checked my fuses, both under the dashboard and under the
> hood. None seem to be burnt. I have no idea what it could be. Does anyone
> know the answer to this? Oh, and just to let you know, it was about 98
> degrees Farenheit yesterday! maybe that had something to do triggering the
> problem. Thanks for answering.

Possibly the headlight switch?

Old July 17th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
wannadoitmyself

The headlights work, but not the tail lights nor the front "yellow" lights.
The brake light works too.

Old July 17th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
E Meyer

On 7/17/06 12:34 PM, in article
,
"wannadoitmyself" > wrote:

> The headlights work, but not the tail lights nor the front "yellow" lights.
> The brake light works too.

The tail lights, the dash lights and the yellow lights are all on the same
fuse. Check your fuses.