With the new model, will people FINALLY stop referring to a V6 as an "LX" model ?

Old November 18th 04, 12:04 AM
Chief_Wiggum

Default With the new model, will people FINALLY stop referring to a V6 as an "LX" model ?

I wonder if 10 years and a major model update is enough for some folks to
realize that there IS NO LX MODEL!

and furthermore, even when there WAS an LX model, there were 5.0 LX's too,
so referring to a 6 as an LX NEVER DID make any sense !!!

/whew... done with the rant now /

Old November 18th 04, 01:46 AM
Rein

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:04:15 -0800, "Chief_Wiggum" >
wrote:

>I wonder if 10 years and a major model update is enough for some folks to
>realize that there IS NO LX MODEL!
>
>and furthermore, even when there WAS an LX model, there were 5.0 LX's too,
>so referring to a 6 as an LX NEVER DID make any sense !!!
>

>/whew... done with the rant now /

hey I know what you mean. Just the other day I noticed a professional
ad from some big car dealer in the newspaper.. They were selling an
sn95 V6 model.. and called it an lx !

Old November 18th 04, 01:51 AM
Backyard Mechanic

Chief_Wiggum opined in news:6ERmd.129490$G15.128751@fed1read03:

> I wonder if 10 years and a major model update is enough for some folks to
> realize that there IS NO LX MODEL!
>
> and furthermore, even when there WAS an LX model, there were 5.0 LX's too,
> so referring to a 6 as an LX NEVER DID make any sense !!!
>

> /whew... done with the rant now /

Heh... Chief Wiggum out!!!
Old November 18th 04, 02:00 AM
Chief_Wiggum

"Rein" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:04:15 -0800, "Chief_Wiggum" >
> wrote:
>
> >I wonder if 10 years and a major model update is enough for some folks to
> >realize that there IS NO LX MODEL!
> >
> >and furthermore, even when there WAS an LX model, there were 5.0 LX's

too,
> >so referring to a 6 as an LX NEVER DID make any sense !!!
> >

> >/whew... done with the rant now /
> >

> hey I know what you mean. Just the other day I noticed a professional
> ad from some big car dealer in the newspaper.. They were selling an
> sn95 V6 model.. and called it an lx !

Yeah, well .... have you browsed STANGPARTS.COM lately ??

You'd think that THEY would know better....

Old November 18th 04, 05:43 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Chief_Wiggum wrote:

> I wonder if 10 years and a major model update is enough for some folks to
> realize that there IS NO LX MODEL!
>
> and furthermore, even when there WAS an LX model, there were 5.0 LX's too,
> so referring to a 6 as an LX NEVER DID make any sense !!!
>

> /whew... done with the rant now /

But think how stupid they look when they are all for a race
because their GT is so much faster than my LX with the 5.0 emblems
removed. :-D

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old November 18th 04, 10:40 AM
SVTKate

LMAO!!!

Old November 18th 04, 04:56 PM
Backyard Mechanic

SVTKate opined in ink.net:

> LMAO!!!

Thank you... thank you.... I will be appearing here indefinitely.