Today's Harley Mouth-Breather

Old March 5th 05, 02:32 AM
The Real Bev

Default Today's Harley Mouth-Breather

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> Your typical HMB with a minimum-protection Nazi helmet and a leather
> Harley Davidson vest was riding westbound on Culver Drive near the 5
> freeway. As we approached a red signal, he began to stab at his
> throttle - I guess his bike is such a high-performance machine that
> the engine will die if he doesn't keep the carbs clear.
>
> When the light changed, he moved forward slowly until he got beneath
> the 5 freeway overpass, at which point he twisted the grip wide open,
> obviously enjoying the reverborating sound of his straight pipes (or
> the fact that he was annoying a couple of dozen cagers - one cannot be
> sure which). This made his earlier bursts of noise pollution seem like
> the sound of pins dropping.

I can see you you're a wuss who doesn't like loud engine noises. A
group of hogs passing by is almost as good as an unmuffled helicopter
taking off 50 feet away.

> Hopefully when his unprotected noggin hits the pavement like a rotten
> cantaloupe he shuffles off this mortal ignition coil instantly, rather
> than getting lucky like Gary Busey.

Man, that's harsh! Yeah, those helmets are really stupid looking -- if
I wanted to protest a law, I'd sure find a better way of doing it -- but
that's still no reason to wish hogsters ill!

--
Cheers,
Bev