Expectation of Sloth

Old April 24th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Expectation of Sloth

> Scott en Aztlán:
> What sorts of vehicles do you expect to be driven by Sloths?

About 95% to 99% of them.

<evil grin and chuckle @ the $3.00/gallon of gas concept>

> Wrinklines in Winnebagoes are a given.

Ofcourse. Something that weighs about 7 tons with the same engine as
your Corvette...

> Also
> add any vehicle with Mexican license plates, especially if it's one of
> those teeny-tiny models that aren't even sold in the US.

Not much of a problem in my area...

> Minivans can
> be Sloths, but usually only when a woman is behind the wheel (the
> "Baby on Board" types); when men drive minivans, they drive fast and
> aggressively - it's like they're ****ed off that their wife made them
> buy and drive such an effeminate vehicle.

Hee... Hee... Hee... Guess we all know who wears the pants in those
families...

****ling Sloth or Fugly Sloth??

> So what other types of vehicles carry a high expectation of Sloth?

IMO, just about every vehicle on the road does.
Old April 25th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> they promptly slow down and match your speed. Some pass you and then
> slow down to a speed even lower than yours, forcing you to immediately
> pass them. The slack-jawed faggot in the silver Scion xB yesterday
> pulled this one on me.

These type are the most inconsiderate. If someone is going to drive
slower than me, why pass? What's the point. I even run into this sort of
****tard when I am on the bicycle. They pass me and then not too much
longer I am being delayed by the person who just had to pass me earlier.

Old April 25th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

> Brent P:
> These type are the most inconsiderate. If someone is going to drive
> slower than me, why pass?

They're control freaks who can't stand following someone?

Old April 25th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

> Scott en Aztlán:
> The big problem is not their Sloth, but their "I own the road"
> attitude. These are the guys you see trying to pass another Winnie on
> a 6% up-grade with a 50-car conga line stuck behind them.

I know those types all to well. They can be spotted in their caravans in
the center lane on 95 doing the SIR maneuver...

> >Not much of a problem in my area...

> ...Yet! Just you wait until the "Guest Worker" program becomes a
> reality...

We have a few of them here already. Been here quite a while. Mostly from
Cuba, probablly from the Mariel Boat Lift...

Gotchya: they were ****ling Fugly Sloths. (baseb on my highly
opinionated opinion that Scions are **** Ugly...)

Expectation of Sloth Brent P Driving 1 April 25th 06 04:47 AM
Expectation of Sloth Dan J.S. Driving 1 April 24th 06 07:14 PM
Expectation of Sloth Thomas Avery Driving 0 April 24th 06 03:54 PM
Expectation of Sloth Jim Yanik Driving 0 April 24th 06 03:23 PM
Expectation of Sloth Arif Khokar Driving 0 April 24th 06 03:07 PM