2003 Chevy Venture Sways on Highway

Old January 15th 05, 05:37 AM
Bob

"Anonymous" > wrote in message
news

> "Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:40:57 GMT, "Anonymous" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I most certainly will bring it in ... can I ask why you think it is so
>>>serious?

>> Yah, what's your LIFE worth to you, and those of anybody you crash
>> into head on because your steering linkage is ****ed?

"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
> Sure. I once drove about 2 1/2 miles at 70 miles/hour with only 3
> wheels on my car, the right front one hiding up in the wheel well.
> Enough experience to last me a lifetime.

Glickman is the class clown, he drove 2 1/2 miles at 70 MPH before realizing
he was missing a wheel. Yet he thinks yours is unsafe to drive. My advice is
to use your own judgment whether it's safe or not.
Bob

Old January 15th 05, 06:12 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:37:46 -0600, "Bob" > wrote:

>"Anonymous" > wrote in message
>news
>>
>> "Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message

>>> Yah, what's your LIFE worth to you, and those of anybody you crash
>>> into head on because your steering linkage is ****ed?

>"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Sure. I once drove about 2 1/2 miles at 70 miles/hour with only 3
>> wheels on my car, the right front one hiding up in the wheel well.
>> Enough experience to last me a lifetime.

>Glickman is the class clown, he drove 2 1/2 miles at 70 MPH before realizing
>he was missing a wheel. Yet he thinks yours is unsafe to drive. My advice is
>to use your own judgment whether it's safe or not.
> Bob

Bob, **** You.
Eat **** and Die.

The fact of the matter is I was driving, AS YOU KNOW on the Queen's
Highway 65 in Ontario when I broke a RF stub axle on my Renault R8.

My quick reaction not only saved my Life, but the lives of other
drivers around me as I took this unsteerable car safely off the road
without brakes.

You are a pig ****er, and a loser, and calling ME a clown only makes
Bad Ass Billy look like a genius in comparison to you.

Someday I will have the pleasure of slapping you across the face with
an aluminum baseball bat. Until that time, WHAT'S THE FUNCTION OF THE
DOWNSTREAM HO2S bobby? Give it up, boi. WHAT'S THE FUNCTION OF THE
DOWNSTREAM HO2S you goddamn waste of protoplasm.

My fecal material has a higher IQ than you do.

FOAD.

Lg

Old January 15th 05, 06:21 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:48:21 GMT, "Anonymous" >
wrote:

Whatever you do Anon, AVOID any and all shops run by guys named
Billy
or
Bob
and especially Billy Bob

Lg

Old January 15th 05, 06:46 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:37:46 -0600, "Bob" > wrote:

I said

My **** has a higher IQ than you do "Bob" the slob.
Old January 15th 05, 12:39 PM
KENG

Ahhhhhhhhhh, The sky is falling, The sky is falling, The sky is falling,
run for the hills.

Lawrence Glickman wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:48:21 GMT, "Anonymous" >
> wrote:

. ..

Old January 15th 05, 03:45 PM
Billy Bad Assr©

> Whatever you do Anon, AVOID any and all shops run by guys named
> Billy
> or
> Bob
> and especially Billy Bob

You are totally out of line pal >> Your defamatory actions have become
abusive....

BBA

Old January 15th 05, 05:57 PM
Lawrence Glickman

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 07:45:25 -0800, "Billy Bad Assr©"
> wrote:

>> Whatever you do Anon, AVOID any and all shops run by guys named
>> Billy
>> or
>> Bob
>> and especially Billy Bob

>You are totally out of line pal >> Your defamatory actions have become
>abusive....
>
>BBA

You kind of stick in my craw yourself.
Suck it up boi, and get on with Life.

What kind of dickweed would call himself "Billy Bad Ass" anyhow except
a moron who escaped from an asylum. Grow up.

Lg

Old January 15th 05, 08:29 PM

You and your feces are the co-gods of car repair.

--
RD

Old January 15th 05, 09:35 PM
Lawrence Glickman

On 15 Jan 2005 12:29:57 -0800, wrote:

>You and your feces are the co-gods of car repair.

I've kept em rolling down the highways for 44 years.

And you?

Lg

Old January 15th 05, 10:41 PM
Bob

"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:37:46 -0600, "Bob" > wrote:
>

>>"Anonymous" > wrote in message
>>news

>>"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> Sure. I once drove about 2 1/2 miles at 70 miles/hour with only 3
>>> wheels on my car, the right front one hiding up in the wheel well.
>>> Enough experience to last me a lifetime.

>>Glickman is the class clown, he drove 2 1/2 miles at 70 MPH before
>>realizing
>>he was missing a wheel. Yet he thinks yours is unsafe to drive. My advice
>>is
>>to use your own judgment whether it's safe or not.
>> Bob
>>

> Bob, **** You.
> Eat **** and Die.
>
> The fact of the matter is I was driving, AS YOU KNOW on the Queen's
> Highway 65 in Ontario when I broke a RF stub axle on my Renault R8.
>
> My quick reaction not only saved my Life, but the lives of other
> drivers around me as I took this unsteerable car safely off the road
> without brakes.
>
> You are a pig ****er, and a loser, and calling ME a clown only makes
> Bad Ass Billy look like a genius in comparison to you.
>
> Someday I will have the pleasure of slapping you across the face with
> an aluminum baseball bat. Until that time, WHAT'S THE FUNCTION OF THE
> DOWNSTREAM HO2S bobby? Give it up, boi. WHAT'S THE FUNCTION OF THE
> DOWNSTREAM HO2S you goddamn waste of protoplasm.
>
> My fecal material has a higher IQ than you do.
>
> FOAD.
>
> Lg

Yeah sure Larry, you're a real genius and a tough guy to boot..... lol
Bob