HELP ME PLEASE WIRING PROBLEM

Old June 17th 05, 02:12 AM
Dave C via CarKB.com

Default HELP ME PLEASE WIRING PROBLEM

hllo all, I recently had my a/c condenser replaced, as well as some front end
woek done on my 200
chrysler neon. I t works fine, but for some reason, sometimes when I put my
headlights on, my wipers come on??? never seen this before, and the mechanics
up here in the great north are scratching their heads. Can someone please
reply and save me some diagnostic time. I'm thinking some king of relay
problem?? PLEASE HELP
Old June 17th 05, 02:48 AM
tim bur

cut wires going to the pdc

Old June 17th 05, 02:58 PM
Dave C via CarKB.com

I probably should know this, but what is a pdc? thanks for your speedy reply!

Old June 18th 05, 01:41 AM
tim bur

power distribution center (under hood fuse box)

Old June 18th 05, 02:42 PM
Dave C via CarKB.com

Tim, thanks again for all your help, have you had this problem before? Where
should I begin to look for these wires?

Old June 18th 05, 04:44 PM
maxpower

"Dave C via CarKB.com" > wrote in message
> hllo all, I recently had my a/c condenser replaced, as well as some front

end
> woek done on my 200
> chrysler neon. I t works fine, but for some reason, sometimes when I put

my
> headlights on, my wipers come on??? never seen this before, and the

mechanics
> up here in the great north are scratching their heads. Can someone please
> reply and save me some diagnostic time. I'm thinking some king of relay
> problem?? PLEASE HELP

a loose ground G101 & G102 (left headlamp), or ground bolt is broken or
the incorrect bolt (aluminum) was used and is causing high resistance. Also
ground G103 should be checked (located in the right headlight area
especially since you say you had work done in that area
some body shops use aluminum bolts, in turn it will cause a High Resistance
issue on these grounds

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old June 18th 05, 09:31 PM
Dave C via CarKB.com

Thanks man, I just checked it, and it was infact a non factory type bolt, in
a different hole. I changed it for one that looked better and put it in a
hole that matched the other side. we'll see what happens!