Cordoba parts

Old December 26th 04, 03:45 AM
ThaDriver

Default Cordoba parts

Is anyone interested in some '76 Cordoba parts? I'm *real* tired of storing
it, *real* disgusted & depressed at the moment, & since it dosen't have
enough gas left in it to start & move it (I just tried) to a safe place
where I can blow it apart with my 12 guage & AK...I'm offering parts for
sale. I'm keeping the engine & radiator but everything else goes. It's in
great shape except for cracks in the dash (rest of interior is near
perfect) & a couple small rust spots on the trunk. It was my mother's car
& only has 90,000 miles on it (but the trans is shot).
Won't be here long...
imthadriver at yahoo.com
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Old December 26th 04, 04:57 AM
Daniel J. Stern

With ads like this it helps to tell where "here" is.

Old December 26th 04, 04:57 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old December 26th 04, 07:03 AM
ThaDriver

>With ads like this it helps to tell where "here" is.
*******
Sorry; I'm above Atlanta about 40 miles. But I can ship to anywhere in the
continental USA if needed.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Old December 26th 04, 07:03 AM