Yorkshire Alfa Meet

Old July 11th 04, 01:34 PM
Jason156

Default Yorkshire Alfa Meet

We will be having a meeting of as many Alfa owners as possible on the
18th July at the Old Post Office public house which is straight off
J38 of the M1 in Barnsley.

The pub couldn't be any easier to find...from the Northbound
carragway, get off the M1 at J38 and take the first exit off the
roundabout. From Southbound take the third exit off the roundabout
signposted Barnsley. Straight away you will see the Old Post Office on
the left hand side of this road in front of you...just take the next
(and only) left on this road and drive down into the car park

We will meet at 11:30 and I will be having a pub lunch and then
possibly go onto the Yorkshire Sculpture park which is just up the
road if the weather is good
Old July 11th 04, 03:22 PM
Catman

Jason156 wrote:

> We will be having a meeting of as many Alfa owners as possible on the
> 18th July at the Old Post Office public house which is straight off
> J38 of the M1 in Barnsley.
>
> The pub couldn't be any easier to find...from the Northbound
> carragway, get off the M1 at J38 and take the first exit off the
> roundabout. From Southbound take the third exit off the roundabout
> signposted Barnsley. Straight away you will see the Old Post Office on
> the left hand side of this road in front of you...just take the next
> (and only) left on this road and drive down into the car park
>
> We will meet at 11:30 and I will be having a pub lunch and then
> possibly go onto the Yorkshire Sculpture park which is just up the
> road if the weather is good

Too damn far
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old July 13th 04, 12:06 AM
Ypnos

60 miles from 'sunny' Lancashire

Old September 9th 04, 02:33 PM
Alfalfa

Any meetings in Washington D.C or surrounding areas. Does anyone know?

.. .