Dodge Dynasty engine locked

Old September 3rd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Default Dodge Dynasty engine locked

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 3 Sep 2006 05:33:26 -0700, "bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King"
> > wrote:
>
> >Oh really, shall I provide a link to your post on that Gilson lawn
> >tractor that got stuck in your driveway? That's a whole lot less
> >complicated than a car and you didn't have a clue how to get in going
> >and ran right to the internet crying for help. <snip>

> "Help! I can't figure out how to put transmission fluid into the
> fluid coupling of my lawn tractor, and I have snow to plow!"
>
> Big-time mechanic Charlie Nudo...stumped by a lawn tractor.

hey, that lawn tractor has more power than your Honda car...wanna race
??

and you're the one that doesn't know how to run a dist. vac. advance
line straight, or put fluid in the trans- what a "quandry"...

Old September 3rd 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King wrote:
> duty-honor-countryc aka Charlie Nudo wrote:
>

> > considering this thread rec'd no more replies, is it safe to assume
> > that this OP had a jammed converter as I suspected ?
> >
> > the key to learning how to be a good mechanic is not posting on the
> > internet- it's wrenching on the cars, reading the manuals carefully for
> > each procedure, and talking to other mechanics with experience in the
> > repairs. posting on the net is about the worst way to try to fix a car.
> > the machine is just to complicated to diagnose in that manner.
> >d-o-c

> Oh really, shall I provide a link to your post on that Gilson lawn
> tractor that got stuck in your driveway? That's a whole lot less
> complicated than a car and you didn't have a clue how to get in going
> and ran right to the internet crying for help.

considering the Gilson is discontinued, the transaxle fill procedure is
long, finicky, and not in the owner's/repair manual, there is no
dipstick to check levels, and the company is out of business- it's
obvious your comparison doesn't hold water- you are talking apples to
oranges

not the case with a 1990's car from a mfr. who's still in business, and
shop manuals are readily available

so you're wrong- again

Old September 3rd 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 3 Sep 2006 09:27:32 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>considering the Gilson is discontinued, the transaxle fill procedure is
>long, finicky, and not in the owner's/repair manual, there is no
>dipstick to check levels, and the company is out of business <snip>

More lies. Gilson equipment is now represented and serviced by
Toro-Lawn Boy. Remember, Noodles? You were making ILLEGAL COPIES OF
THE SHOP MANUAL for that thing and then flogging them on eBay until
you GOT CAUGHT?
Old September 3rd 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King

Default Dodge Dynasty engine locked. Fat, dumb mechanic stumped by lawn tractor

duty-honor-country AKA Charlie Nudo Aka Mr. Badwrench wrote:
> bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King wrote:
> > duty-honor-countryc aka Charlie Nudo wrote:
> >

> > > considering this thread rec'd no more replies, is it safe to assume
> > > that this OP had a jammed converter as I suspected ?
> > >
> > > the key to learning how to be a good mechanic is not posting on the
> > > internet- it's wrenching on the cars, reading the manuals carefully for
> > > each procedure, and talking to other mechanics with experience in the
> > > repairs. posting on the net is about the worst way to try to fix a car.
> > > the machine is just to complicated to diagnose in that manner.
> > >d-o-c

> > Oh really, shall I provide a link to your post on that Gilson lawn
> > tractor that got stuck in your driveway? That's a whole lot less
> > complicated than a car and you didn't have a clue how to get in going
> > and ran right to the internet crying for help.

> considering the Gilson is discontinued, the transaxle fill procedure is
> long, finicky, and not in the owner's/repair manual, there is no
> dipstick to check levels, and the company is out of business- it's
> obvious your comparison doesn't hold water- you are talking apples to
> oranges

Fat dumb mechanic stumped by a lawn tractor!

> not the case with a 1990's car from a mfr. who's still in business, and
> shop manuals are readily available

Fat dumb mechanic stumped by a lawn tractor!

What else would one expect from a guy who uses the initials "d-o-c" to
stand for "duty-honor-country".

> so you're wrong- again

Considering you brag about what an expert mechnic you are, the fill
hole on a simple lawn tractor had you crying and the tractor was stuck
in your driveway for days!

Charlie Nudo, Mr. Badwrench.

Old September 3rd 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 3 Sep 2006 09:27:32 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> > wrote:
>
> >considering the Gilson is discontinued, the transaxle fill procedure is
> >long, finicky, and not in the owner's/repair manual, there is no
> >dipstick to check levels, and the company is out of business <snip>

> More lies. Gilson equipment is now represented and serviced by
> Toro-Lawn Boy. Remember, Noodles? You were making ILLEGAL COPIES OF
> THE SHOP MANUAL for that thing and then flogging them on eBay until
> you GOT CAUGHT?

He was even posting the spam for them under "DesertBob Jr.".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...0?dmode=source

Old September 3rd 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 3 Sep 2006 09:54:21 -0700, "bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King"
> wrote:

>Considering you brag about what an expert mechnic you are, the fill
>hole on a simple lawn tractor had you crying and the tractor was stuck
>in your driveway for days!
>
>Charlie Nudo, Mr. Badwrench. <snip>

ROFL! That was HILARIOUS. "I can't get fluid into the transmission
on my lawn tractor!" What a poseur/troll/psychotic Charlie Nudo is!
And he's advising that Acclaim owner that his torque converter is
"jammed?" Reading the OP's post, it's obvious that he's no mechanical
wizard, and I'm of 99% certainty that he's misnaming a shift linkage
adjustment problem with "transmission alignment." Noodles, being a
dumbbell, can't discern this. ANY mechanic who's had to deal with the
public or even a non-mechanically inclined industrial customer knows
how to decipher customer comments like this.

It's obvious that there is NO CURRENT BEING DRAWN BY THE STARTER MOTOR
ON THAT DYNASTY. My take: the contactor ring in the solenoid is 1.)
dirty, 2.) burned, 3.) jammed. The only other possible explanation
would be some type of mechanical interference preventing the starter
gear from full extending to mesh with the ring teeth, which would
alsoc cause the contactor not to make, thus causing solenoid drain
ONLY.