Fantastic news! Judge REINSTATES CLINTON Yellowstone sled plan!!!!!!!!

Old December 17th 03, 09:52 PM
Wicked_ZR 800

bye bye pole smoker.

Old December 17th 03, 10:51 PM
DALE DEVERA

Hey!!! Sportsman against Bush, Fantastic news, your outboard motor and the
right to fish come next. Have a great Day!

Old December 17th 03, 10:51 PM
DALE DEVERA

Old December 17th 03, 11:28 PM
Offshore24

"paul Borowski" > wrote in message >...
> Strange how when some people have no logical or rational idea, they have to
> revert to infantile name calling. Doyou think it may have something to do
> with being around a bunch of self centered liberals?
>
> Paul
> "Wicked_ZR 800" > wrote in message
> > You're not a sportsmen, you're just a dick. Go get a job you asshole.
> >
> > "Sportsmen Against Bush" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Thats righ

Dear Mr Borowski; thank you for your informative and thoughtfull
opinion. Do you realize how many people will now loose their jobs
because of this thoughtless act of a lameduck administration (11th
hour Clinton at his best)? There are numerous businesses which will
no longer have snowmobiling patrons. They bought equipment for this
year and the future of the recreational sport and Clinton screwed
them, again. If they're a women owned business he probably screwed
them twice, but that's another story. No guests, no motel, no
restaurant, no laudromat, no grocery store, no gas station, no
postcards, no newspapers, no toiletpaper, no toobrushes, no parts, no
plugs, no belts, no airplane tickets, no rental cars, nothing. The
sleds the local rental businesses bought this year won't get paid for
and they'll declare bankruptcy. They'll go on welfare and we'll pay
for it. You, me and each and every person who reads this email will
pay for it. Do you think I am exaggerating? Well it is nothing
compared to the exaggerations made by the treehuggers who have taken a
perfectly legal, regulated and substantially cleaner environmental
impact (4-stroke snowmobiles vs millions of on road motor vehicles)
and closed yet another piece of public land because they don't
understand. They don't listen, they don't think. They just don't
think they like it, so people shouldn't do it. And they seem to have
been successful. So Mr. Borowski, keep an open mind, cause your
opinion don't mean a thing to me.
Old December 17th 03, 11:28 PM
Offshore24

Old December 24th 03, 11:15 PM
REM7600

Thanx...

REM7600

Old December 24th 03, 11:15 PM
REM7600

Thanx...

REM7600

Old December 26th 03, 12:14 PM
TIM C

You tree hugging comi peace hating jerk!!! Anything to take a crack
at the United States. You write "so it can be enjoyed". by who you and
that lying ex President who still hasn't come up with anything to be
remembered for but a stupid wife who should have dumped his tail when he
was caught cheating the 20 time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In order to enjoy nature you must be able to enjoy nature.This isn't
possible sitting on a bus.I believe people like you probably spent to
much time watching tv and wouldn't know how to look at the world through
anything but a piece of glass.

Half the fulfillment of anything like the park system, is GETTING
THERE!!!
As an avid nature enjoyer, I will never give up my ORV's And will
always fight to show you anti-American jerks the door or the
border......

It is a proven fact that more pollution comes from tree hugger
rederick than from some of the poorest running ORV's.

When will you Liberal idiot's wake up and realize that you are a
minority.Leave the Democratic Party and go get your own...... You have
done enough damage to Fredom, Liberty, and America>>>>>