How to bypass seat belt alarm in 05 Town & Country?

Old June 24th 05, 03:07 PM
TNKEV

"Father of the Year" > wrote in
message ...
> I don't like them.
> I want to choose.
> I know living people who would be dead if they where wearing one.
> I have airbags

air bags don't take the place of a seat belt and as matter of fact if
aren't wearing a seat belt and your air bag deploys it won't properly
protect you.the air bag works in conjunction with the seat belt not in
place of.

Old June 24th 05, 03:32 PM
Christian M. Mericle

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:34:29 -0400, "Daniel J. Stern"
> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Jun 2005, Father of the Year wrote:
>
>> I don't want to wear my seatbelt and I do not want the government to
>> tell me to wear a seat belt.

>You can't always get what you want.
>
>> So why if I am in a 4 wheel tank with airbags do I have to And why are
>> you so simple as to support them blindly.

>"Blindly"? Er...no. I'm in a position to see the data collected on what
>happens to belted vs. unbelted vehicle occupants in collisions. Mostly,
>the unbelted ones die. Mostly, the belted ones don't.

I totaled a Chevy Suburban once and walked away without a scratch or
burise. If I would NOT have been wearing my seatbelt, I would have had
to have the steering wheel extricated from my chest. I'm glad it
didn't have airbags or I likely would not have gotten off so easy.

<snip>

-- Christian

Save Darfur -- http://www.savedarfur.org/
World Vision (Darfur) -- http://donate.wvus.org/OA_HTML/xxwvi...item=107218 2
ICC (Sudan) -- http://www.persecution.org/Countries/sudan.html
Old June 24th 05, 11:38 PM
Father of the Year

Believe what you want.....Since you are all statistics majors....what
percentage of women claim to have extra-marital affairs. Just a little
FYI, the fact that YOU may be monogamous does not mean that your wife is.
Maybe you ought to consider the rubber. Look directly in her eyes when you
ask her if she ever had an affair. If her eyes wander in either direction
even for a split second.....she did. I am sure after a few more years of
smoking and your pudendal arteries calcify and atrophy, your wife will stay
with you cause you can still lick her plus you treat her good right??
If they told you you had cancer you would spend every last cent and have
every last test and procedure trying to stay alive. I see it every day.
Emphysema, PVD, impotence just screws the quality of your life as it spirals
down. It takes years to bury you
I came here for advice on how to turn off my seat belt alarm. Tim was nice
enough to respond without attacking me.
I didn't call the Chrysler garage. I thought it would be easier to come
here.
I like it here too lol
Just an aside, many of you here have assumed my kids ride without belts
calling me names etc. They don't.. adyway If you smoke in the same room as
or in a car with your kids, YOU are guilty of child abuse. In a divorce
situation, that would be used for you to lose custody.

Old June 25th 05, 03:20 PM
High Sierra

> "Father of the Year" > wrote in
> message ...
>
>>I don't like them.

Neither do I.

>>I want to choose.

Why don't you choose to wear them?

>>I know living people who would be dead if they where wearing one.

I know living people who would be dead if they weren't wearing them.
I knew dead people who would be alive if they were wearing them.

>>I have airbags

Airbags and seat belts work together. In an accident where you weren't wearing a
seatbelt, the air bag could kill you.
Old June 25th 05, 04:40 PM
TNKEV

"Father of the Year" > wrote in
message ...
> Believe what you want.....Since you are all statistics

majors....what
> percentage of women claim to have extra-marital affairs. Just a

little
> FYI, the fact that YOU may be monogamous does not mean that your

wife is.

Just a little FYI,like I said you don't know me and you certainly
don't know my wife either, just because your wife wasn't satisfied
with the dick she was getting from you doesn't mean mine isn't
satisfied.its not all about sex anyway, you obviously have many issues
besides not being able to provide adequate sex for you now exwife.

> Maybe you ought to consider the rubber. Look directly in her eyes

when you
> ask her if she ever had an affair. If her eyes wander in either

direction
> even for a split second.....she did.

maybe you ought to consider a rubber room.

> I am sure after a few more years of
> smoking and your pudendal arteries calcify and atrophy, your wife

will stay
> with you cause you can still lick her plus you treat her good

right??

better than you know how.

> If they told you you had cancer you would spend every last cent and

have
> every last test and procedure trying to stay alive. I see it every

day.
> Emphysema, PVD, impotence just screws the quality of your life as it

spirals
> down. It takes years to bury you

like I said you don't know me, I would not sit and suffer and cause
prolonged pain and suffering to my wife and children,much
easier,cheaper and faster to drive into a tree.

> I came here for advice on how to turn off my seat belt alarm. Tim

was nice
> enough to respond without attacking me.

theres one in every crowd,thanks Tim.you should have taken Tims advice
and left.

> I didn't call the Chrysler garage. I thought it would be easier to

come
> here.

yeah you are right spending a few days acting like an ass is likely
much easier than a phone call to you.

<idiocy and assumtion snipped>

by the way top posting is rude.

Old June 25th 05, 09:40 PM
Father of the Year

TNKEV
Is that some foreign language for ostrich?
Cause you got your head in the sand bud. My wife didnt leave me for
dick...she left me for more money and if you work as a mechanic in a
chrysler garage...I make a hell of a lot more than you. So **** off
ostrich. AND if i met your wife, I bet i could **** her, but thats all,
wouldn't want to make your children or those presented as your children
fatherless.

Did you ask her....pretend it's a joke, make fun of me when you do, But
look in her eyes. I bet she did.....I wonder do your kids look like you?

ostrich. AND if i met your wife, I bet , no, I know i could **** her, but
thats all, wouldn't want to make your children or those presented as your
children fatherless.
Thanks,
Learned all kinds of **** here.
You would hang on to every last breath..every last heartbeat...it's human
nature, I see it every single day!!!!

Old June 26th 05, 02:14 PM
David

"Father of the Year" > wrote in
message ...
> TNKEV
> Is that some foreign language for ostrich?
> Cause you got your head in the sand bud. My wife didnt leave me for
> dick...she left me for more money and if you work as a mechanic in a
> chrysler garage...I make a hell of a lot more than you. So **** off
> ostrich. AND if i met your wife, I bet i could **** her, but thats all,
> wouldn't want to make your children or those presented as your children
> fatherless.
>
> Did you ask her....pretend it's a joke, make fun of me when you do, But
> look in her eyes. I bet she did.....I wonder do your kids look like you?
> "TNKEV" > wrote in message

No the wife beating child molester is top and bottom posting in one thread!
Well, at least we know he does not have a job were lifes are at stake, and
he is lying otherwise. Really, is someone that stupid to top post and bottom
post? I guess so. And he still thinks the misses left him for more money!
HELLLLLLOOOOO!
She left you because you are sarcastic, mean-spirited, you hit her and the
kids, and you are emotionally unstable! nuff said (PLONK)

Old June 26th 05, 11:18 PM
Father of the Year

David's wife is cheating on him and he is in denial.
lololol.......kinda sucks huh?
Now I am a child molester and a wife beater. I better get to k-mart there
having a sale on wife beater tee shirts.

Old June 27th 05, 06:42 PM
TNKEV

"Father of the Year" > wrote in
message ...
> TNKEV
> Is that some foreign language for ostrich?

I am from Tennessee hence TN and my name is Kevin hence KEV,I am a fan
of the Grateful Dead who had a song called Tennessee Jed,TN
Jed,TNKEV,this is not the only group I frequent.

> Cause you got your head in the sand bud.

you have no room to talk about a person having thier head in the sand.

> My wife didnt leave me for
> dick...she left me for more money and if you work as a >mechanic in

> chrysler garage...I make a hell of a lot more than you. >So ****

off

There aren't any mechanics working here only Technicians and I am not
a Technician.
I don't care how much money you make so **** off!

> ostrich. AND if i met your wife, I bet i could **** her, but thats

all,

you are wrong

> wouldn't want to make your children or those presented >as your

children
> fatherless.
>
> Did you ask her....pretend it's a joke, make fun of me >when you do,

But
> look in her eyes. I bet she did.....I wonder do your >kids look

like you?

I am 6'5 blonde hair and blue eyes,my wife 5'7 brown hair and brown
eyes,my 2 girls both blonde and blue and look *exactly*like me.

I am from the south and in the south there are many sluts yes but my
wife grew up on a farm and is very much a southern belle,sweet,demure
and innocent,she is not capable of lowering herself to what you
assume.

good bye.

Old June 27th 05, 09:32 PM
Father of the Year

Ask her Jethro, or are you afraid of the response?