Formula 1 became exciting!!

Old July 8th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Default Formula 1 became exciting!!

Massa, Hamilton and Raikkonen are leaders of the drivers'
championship
ALL THE INFORMATION in http://www.formula1hoy.com/en

http://www.formula1hoy.com/en/2008/0...toria-en-casa/

http://www.formula1hoy.com/en/2008/0...a-oportunidad/

http://www.formula1hoy.com/en/2008/0...ejor-victoria/

http://www.formula1hoy.com/en/2008/0...-a-ross-brawn/

>> Coulthard apologized for the accident with Vettel

http://www.formula1hoy.com/en/2008/0...te-con-vettel/

See moore +
http://www.formula1hoy.com/en/
Regards
Old July 8th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jeffareid

Did someone actually pass while racing?

Old July 8th 08, 10:03 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
0-0-0-0-0

Yes - (and they didn't have the stop and start and stop and start... a dozen
or two times more to MAKE that happen)

heh heh

Old July 8th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Yeah, but then again half the field or more went off track at least once.

It was the most entertaining race I've seen in years. Some of the tire
strategies were bonkers! At one point Rubens was the only one on full-wets
and was running laps 6 seconds faster than the second fastest car (on
inter's), and when the cars on inter's pitted they stayed on inters!

It worked out for Hamilton, but you would have thought some of the slower
teams would have noticed this and gone to full wets.

Lapping 6 seconds faster than the rest of field. In a HONDA! And
apparantly no one noticed LOL

-Larry

Old July 9th 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
0-0-0-0-0

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Yeah, but then again half the field or more went off track at least once.
>
> It was the most entertaining race I've seen in years. Some of the tire
> strategies were bonkers! At one point Rubens was the only one on
> full-wets and was running laps 6 seconds faster than the second fastest
> car (on inter's), and when the cars on inter's pitted they stayed on
> inters!
>
> It worked out for Hamilton, but you would have thought some of the slower
> teams would have noticed this and gone to full wets.
>
> Lapping 6 seconds faster than the rest of field. In a HONDA! And
> apparantly no one noticed LOL
>
> -Larry
>
> "jeffareid" > wrote in message
>> Did someone actually pass while racing?

LOL
You got that tire thing right Larry, I was surprised too that more didn't
pit to change when they saw the Honda times!
But I guess that's why they call it "gambling" on the weather

0-0-0-0-0-0

Old July 10th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jan Verschueren

"Larry" wrote...
> <snip>
> Lapping 6 seconds faster than the rest of field. In a
> HONDA! And apparantly no one noticed LOL

Williams noticed, but Rosberg drove straight up the back of a Toyota...

Jan.
=---