Buy The Car Of Your Dreams!!! Do Not Be Skeptical

Old June 24th 06, 08:55 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Buy The Car Of Your Dreams!!! Do Not Be Skeptical

GUYS, DO NOT INSTANTLY SAY SPAM SPAM GO AWAY AND ALL THAT CRAP! BECAUSE
THIS IS 100% LEGAL VERIFIED PAYPAL SCHEME!
YOU CAN CHECK THE LAW IF YOU DO NOT BELEIVE ME! THIS IS NOT MLM OR ANY
OF THAT LONG STUFF!
ITS SO STRAIGHT FORWARD AND WITH EVERYONES HELP ALOT OF MONEY CAN BE
MADE HERE GUYS!!!! PLEASE READ ON!!!

Become a multimillionaire, Proven on Oprah
NEW 2006 Paypal Scheme
Are you ready for the new and improved way to make instant money right
into
your paypal account?
Oprah has proved that with $6 dollars, a free paypal account and 30
minutes
of your time, you can make between $30,000 and $50,000.
Paypal has even verified this Scheme is 100% legal.
So if you can make $50,000 with $6 dollars how much could you
make with $10? Can you say multimillionaire?
WELL for those of you who are not familiar with this cash making
machine it
runs purely on honesty and Four simple steps.
Well, before we get to sending out money lets talk about how much you
will
profit. OK well lets use some realistic numbers then.
I send my $1 to each of the 10 email address and put my name at #10 and
move
the others up one. Now I post the new list to 200 newsgroups and I
receive 5
Now let's go low and say that every one who posts the
new list only receives 5 responses. So 5 responses times there 5 each
is 25
etc...
Position #
10) 5 * 1 = $5
9) 5 * 5 = $25
8) 5 * 25 = $125
7)5 * 125 = $625
6)5 * 625 = $3,125
5)5 * 3125 = $15,625
4)5 * 15625 = $78,125
3)5 * 78125 = $390,625
2)5 * 390623 = $1,953,125
1)5 * 1,953,125 = $9,765,625
Well as you all know numbers do not lie. As you have probably noticed
you
will be a multimillionaire when your email hits the #1 position.
You all know old list only had 6 email addresses limiting the potential
for
HUGE Gains! After you have cycled through this list you will have
greater
apperation for the all powerful DOLLAR and the multiplication system!
I know you've spent more than $10 on the lottery trying to
win a million so why don't you use that $10 dollars an be assured a
MILLIONS!
Step #1
Set Up Your FREE PayPal Account. It's extremely safe and very easy to
set up
a FREE PayPal account! Copy and paste this to the address bar
https://www.paypal.com
(Notice the secure "https" within the link)
be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (And not just
PERSONAL account) if people want to use a credit card to pay.
Step #2
Sending PayPal Money. "It is an undeniable law of the universe that we
must
first give in order to receive." Now all you have to do is send $1.00
by way
of PayPal to each of the TEN email addresses listed below. Make sure
the
subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST* (This
keeps the program 100% legal so please don't forget!)
Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. You are creating a service!
If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of
the
United States Postal laws.
Send your payments to these email address
1.
2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Step #3
Adding Your Email Address After You Send Your TEN $1.00 Payments.
It's your turn to add your email address to the list!
Take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other
addresses
up one (10 becomes 9 & 9 becomes 8, etc)
Put YOUR email address, the one used in your PayPal account as #10 on
the
list.
**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR
PAYPAL
ACCOUNT.**
Step # 4
The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money! You are now ready to post your
copy
of this message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I
think
there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
remember, the more you post, the more money you make- as well as
everyone
else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people
see
this letter as possible. So they will make you and me rich!!!!
You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed.
Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank
account is being confirmed.
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and
drag
your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary
memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the
blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy
of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list.
Step 3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your
postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back
to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat
sites,
discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.
EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like
?millionaire message board?
?money making message board?
?opportunity message board?
?money making discussions?
?business bulletin board?
?money making forum?
You will find thousands & thousands of message boards.
Click them one by one then you will find the option to
post a new message.
Step 5) Visit these messages boards and post this article as a new
message
by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the
'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees
as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click
the
post message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away.
After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup!
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT
YOU HAVE TO POST a MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money within days! **JUST MAKE SURE
THE
EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS
IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL.
** So can you afford $10?? And see if it really works?? I think so?
People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you
the
money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of
new
honest users and new honest people
who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to
give
it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
thousands of those joining the actual Internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really
isn't
another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow through with
sending out $10.00, it works!

--
alexander2006
alexander2006's Profile:

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old June 24th 06, 09:30 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Spammer reported to the Feds.
His scheme is the Dave Rhodes scam, very much a crime (a Federal felony
to be precise)

Old June 24th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default I'm ALWAYS skeptical of pyramid schemes!!!!

I'm ALWAYS skeptical when it comes to pyramid schemes!!!!

This is just more horse **** from the gang at automotiveforums.com.....note
the sig.

alexander2006 > wrote in article

INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.<<<<<