replacement knob for ac/heater on Olds 88 (1999)

Old February 18th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
ll

Default replacement knob for ac/heater on Olds 88 (1999)

I'm looking for a replacement knob (or preferrably a better knob such
as was on my 96 Chev Lumina) for the cheap plastic knob(s) on my ac/
heater controls of my Oldsmobile 88 (1999).
The post looks pretty short (set back into the unit), but I would love
to get some sturdier ones, such as the Chev Lumina (1996) style ones -
rubbery surface and pretty heavy.
Is there any good source for knobs that might do the trick?
Thanks for any help in this.
Old February 18th 11, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:50:37 -0800 (PST), ll >
wrote:

>I'm looking for a replacement knob (or preferrably a better knob such
>as was on my 96 Chev Lumina) for the cheap plastic knob(s) on my ac/
>heater controls of my Oldsmobile 88 (1999).
>The post looks pretty short (set back into the unit), but I would love
>to get some sturdier ones, such as the Chev Lumina (1996) style ones -
>rubbery surface and pretty heavy.
>Is there any good source for knobs that might do the trick?
>Thanks for any help in this.

A pick-a-part junkyard is where I would go.