EA NASCAR settings

Old August 26th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Samson

Default EA NASCAR settings

I just downloaded the EA NASCAR demo to see if it has Sears Point (it
doesn't) and I can't get the controls to work on my Logitech Wingman -
Formula Force GP. I go into Settings and assign the accelator,
brake, up shift and down shift, but when I come into the game I can
steer and have some control of accelaration and braking but it seems
to also want to accelarate and shift gears on its own.

Anybody know what that problem is?

Old August 26th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
==--==

EA to Simracing

equals

oil to water

They don't mix well

==--==

Old August 26th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

Samson wrote:

> Anybody know what that problem is?

Turn off the driver aids.

Also, keep in mind that the demo is based off of version 1.0 which for
some (incredibly stupid) reason didn't feature a locked differential,
so don't be surprised if you're 4-wheel drifting the car around ovals.