92 civic rear right door problems

Old December 25th 04, 12:14 AM

Default 92 civic rear right door problems

Hope there's someone out that's experienced this :-) I'm having some
issues with the rear right door of my 92 civic. Neither my power window
or power lock works for my the rear right door. I've cleaned the socket
for the power window switch, which is irrelevant because the window
doesn't work from the driver's master switch (the child switch on the
drivers side is turned off). As for the power lock, the child safety is
off, and I can manually open and close the lock, but to know avail from
the power lock. Any ideas? Might it be a fuse? It seems that there is
no power going to that door at all, maybe something with the wiring. I
don't know if it would be related, but the light that iluminates the
heater and air conditioner sliders turns off at times, and I have to
tap the dashboard for it to turn back on. Thanks in advance for your
help!

Old December 25th 04, 01:24 AM
Randolph

> Hope there's someone out that's experienced this :-) I'm having some
> issues with the rear right door of my 92 civic. Neither my power window
> or power lock works for my the rear right door. I've cleaned the socket
> for the power window switch, which is irrelevant because the window
> doesn't work from the driver's master switch (the child switch on the
> drivers side is turned off). As for the power lock, the child safety is
> off, and I can manually open and close the lock, but to know avail from
> the power lock. Any ideas? Might it be a fuse? It seems that there is
> no power going to that door at all, maybe something with the wiring. I
> don't know if it would be related, but the light that iluminates the
> heater and air conditioner sliders turns off at times, and I have to
> tap the dashboard for it to turn back on. Thanks in advance for your
> help!

Since it is affecting both the locks and the power windows, it is very
likely to be the wire harness going into the right rear door. Between
the pillar and the front edge of the door you will find a bundle of
wires (5?) in a rubber jacket. The wires come out from the pillar and
are plugged into a connector at the edge of the door. With any luck, the
connector has come loose. See if you can re-seat it (I believe it has
some sort of latch on it). If you are not that lucky it could be that
some of the wires in the rubber jacket has broken after 12 years of
opening and closing the door.
Old December 25th 04, 10:33 PM
Randolph

up whole chickens
for frying before you go for the real thing.
Whole chicken is much more efficient and inexpensive than buying pieces.

1 tiny human, cut into pieces
2 cups flour
Onion, garlic
Salt
pepper
garlic powder
cayenne pepper
hot sauce, etc.
Oil for frying

Mix milk, eggs, hot sauce in a bowl, add chopped onion and garlic.
Season the meat liberally, and marinate for several hours.
Place seasoned flour in a paper or plastic shopping bag,
drop pieces in a few a time, shake to coat thoroughly,
then deep fry in hot oil (350°) for about 15 minutes.
Drain and place on paper towels.

Miscarriage with Mustard Greens

Why waste it? Otherwise, and in general, use ham or salt pork to season greens.
The technique of smothering greens can be used with many vegetables;
green beans work especially well. Meat is not necessary every day, don?t
be afraid to alter any dish to vegetarian tastes.

1 premature baby, born dead
Large bunch of mustard greens
2 white onions, 1 cup chopped celery
Vegetable oil (or hog fat)
Salt, pepper, garlic, etc.

Lightly brown onions, celery, garlic and meat in large heavy pot.
Add a little water and the greens (which should be thoroughly cleaned and washed).
Smother slowly for at least 2 hours, adding small amounts of water
when it starts to stick.
Stir frequently.
When ready - serve with rice, grilled smoked sausage, green salad, and iced tea.
Coffee and apple pie then brandy.

Maternity Ward Pot Luck Dinner

If you can?t get anything fresh from the hospital, nursery, or morgue;
you can at least get rid of all the leftovers in your refrigerator.

1 - 2 lbs. cubed meat (human flesh, chicken, turkey, beef...)
1 -2 lbs. coarsely chopp

Old December 25th 04, 10:52 PM

salt, pepper, etc
2 cups beef stock

Marinate meat (optional, not necessary with better cuts).
Season liberally and lace with garlic cloves by making incisions,
and placing whole cloves deep into the meat.
Grease a baking pan, and fill with a thick bed of onions,
celery, green onions, and parsley.
Place roast on top with fat side up.
Place uncovered in 500° oven for 20 minutes, reduce oven to 325°.
Bake till medium rare (150°) and let roast rest.
Pour stock over onions and drippings, carve the meat and
place the slices in the au jus.

Bisque à l?Enfant

Honor the memory of Grandma with this dish by utilizing her good
silver soup tureen and her great grandchildren (crawfish, crab or
lobster will work just as well, however this dish is classically
made with crawfish).

Stuffed infant heads, stuffed crawfish heads, stuffed crab or lobster shells;
make patties if shell or head is not available
(such as with packaged crawfish, crab, or headless baby).
Flour
oil
onions
bell peppers
garlic salt, pepper, etc.
3 cups chicken stock
2 sticks butter
3 tablespoons oil

First stuff the heads, or make the patties (see index)
then fry or bake.
Set aside to drain on paper towels.
Make a roux with butter, oil and flour,
brown vegetables in the roux, then add chicken stock and
allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the patties or stuffed heads, and some loose crawfish,
lobster, long piglet, or what have you.
Cook on low for 15 minutes, then allow it to set for at least
15 minutes more.
Serve over steamed rice; this dish is very impressive!

Stuffed

Old December 28th 04, 09:07 AM

Thanks for your reply, that sure makes sense! I will give it a shot.