Aircooled.net

Old November 9th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Anthony W

Default Aircooled.net

I send an eMail to them about an exhaust system question I had and got a
reply in less than 5 minutes. If you're not hearing back from them, I'd
ask again. It's safe to say that all technology is not 100 reliable and
that includes eMail...

If and when the insurance company fixes the exhaust on my Baja bug bug
from the idiot that rear ended it, I'll post the info here and a link to
some new pix.

Tony
Old November 10th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
j[_2_]

Michael Cecil wrote:

> Yeah, but when a webstore interface AND email fail you have to start
> wondering what is going on.

You can wonder or try to understand - quite possibly their mail server and
web server are on the same machine or local network. If one fails,
everything fails.