Well it looks like Mitch is trying to ruin this group like he didthe flight sim group

Old April 1st 05, 09:26 AM
artie beamer

Default Well it looks like Mitch is trying to ruin this group like he didthe flight sim group

The flight sim group is now a pointless political debate mess. Nothing
about flight sims is ever discussed, and most of the regulars have
abandoned it. RAS seemed to have patrons that were above this level of
idiocy, but Mitch had to drag his poision here after people stopped
listening to his garbage in the other group. Sad.
Old April 1st 05, 09:53 AM
Asgeir Nesoen

So, so. If you don't want to read something, then stop reading.

A little political off-topic rant must be allowed in here. We'd look like
single-minded goons if not!

But I agree, we are in a bit of a vacuum these days. Only GTR out there of
novelty value...

And there is plenty of half-political stuff for arguing inside the sim world
itself. Like First Racing's attitude towards the code.

---A---

Old April 1st 05, 11:07 AM

http://www.sch0lem.plus.com/picsplz/

Old April 1st 05, 12:07 PM
Neil Charlton

"Asgeir Nesoen" > wrote in message
> So, so. If you don't want to read something, then stop reading.
>
> A little political off-topic rant must be allowed in here.

No it mustn't! Take it elsewhere. If I wanted to listen to political drivel
I'd go to another group - that's how Usenet works - show some respect to
other users.

Regards

Old April 1st 05, 06:21 PM
Byron Forbes

"Neil Charlton" > wrote in message

> "Asgeir Nesoen" > wrote in message
>> So, so. If you don't want to read something, then stop reading.
>>
>> A little political off-topic rant must be allowed in here.

> No it mustn't! Take it elsewhere. If I wanted to listen to political
> drivel I'd go to another group - that's how Usenet works - show some
> respect to other users.
>
> Regards

Sorry, but life goes where it pleases! Some things transcend
everything and always will.

Old April 1st 05, 07:01 PM
alex martini

well in my defense I tried very hard not to get involved; but that thread
kept annoying me until I could no longer resist. Glad it's gone though!

Old April 1st 05, 07:51 PM
Mitch_A

Dont like the heat get out the kitchen, little girl...

Old April 1st 05, 08:08 PM
Tony Rickard

Personally I don't think there are ever any winners in these debates. They
just get further and further apart until both sides feel they have won.

In fairness to Mitch I don't think he has any agenda to kick off these
debates but simply gets involved. I'd rather not see all this stuff here and
it is a shame when regular posters who can amicably discuss the merits of
race sims end up at each others throats. We don't have to share political
views to enjoy race sims and get on together on the track.

Though I guess wishing for Usenet peace is a shade naive...

Cheers
Tony

Old April 1st 05, 09:14 PM
Mitch_A

I really dont know what he's getting on about. Just look through this NG
history since 96' and find all my OT posts. Bet even he could count to
two... Maybe not...

He just has sour grapes because Ive put him in his place so many times on
the other NG. All he can do now in retaliation is attack me as his lack of
any sense or logic was proven long ago.

I find it quite humorous actually. Nothing better than a farlefty foaming
at the mouth

Mitch

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
> Personally I don't think there are ever any winners in these debates. They
> just get further and further apart until both sides feel they have won.
>
> In fairness to Mitch I don't think he has any agenda to kick off these
> debates but simply gets involved. I'd rather not see all this stuff here
> and
> it is a shame when regular posters who can amicably discuss the merits of
> race sims end up at each others throats. We don't have to share political
> views to enjoy race sims and get on together on the track.
>
> Though I guess wishing for Usenet peace is a shade naive...
>
> Cheers
> Tony

Going reverse with engine off (did I ruin my car?) ozone Technology 14 January 23rd 05 06:22 PM
Hey Mitch John Simmons Simulators 1 January 23rd 05 05:42 PM
mitch, under counters quiet and new, lives beside it, improving deeply Commander I. H. Capuano Technology 0 January 14th 05 11:39 PM
Did I ruin my engine ??? Mike McAuley 4x4 4 November 29th 04 10:57 AM
Dont let Mitch ruin this group fredrickson Simulators 7 October 31st 04 01:32 PM