no Miata talk?

Old May 19th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default no Miata talk?

Well then, how about a Honda? Here is a new toy I saw today that looks
pretty cool, along the lines of a Segway but smaller. I love the
Omnidirectional wheels on it!

They had better make it at least a bit larger for the American market.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cuIJRsAuCHQ

Pat
Old May 19th 10, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

pws wrote:
> Well then, how about a Honda? Here is a new toy I saw today that looks
> pretty cool, along the lines of a Segway but smaller. I love the
> Omnidirectional wheels on it!
>
> They had better make it at least a bit larger for the American market.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cuIJRsAuCHQ
>
> Pat

That is pretty cool, but unlike the segway that can tackle lots of
different type of terrain, i wonder how this thing would fair in the
real world and not just on the smooth floor of a gallery as shown.
To keep this on topic, let me say that this unit might actually fit in
the trunk of a Miata.
Old May 20th 10, 06:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"Christopher Muto" > wrote in message
t...
> pws wrote:
>> Well then, how about a Honda? Here is a new toy I saw today that looks
>> pretty cool, along the lines of a Segway but smaller. I love the
>> Omnidirectional wheels on it!
>>
>> They had better make it at least a bit larger for the American market.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cuIJRsAuCHQ
>>
>> Pat

> That is pretty cool, but unlike the segway that can tackle lots of
> different type of terrain, i wonder how this thing would fair in the real
> world and not just on the smooth floor of a gallery as shown.
> To keep this on topic, let me say that this unit might actually fit in the
> trunk of a Miata.

Good point. Interesting little dude!

Chris
99BBB

Old May 20th 10, 10:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Domagoj Bagaric[_2_]

On 19.5.2010. 23:12, pws wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cuIJRsAuCHQ

fancy

it's cool for people with health issues, but for healthy ones it's
easier to run/walk

anywhoo, had my mx-5 to the body shop: one fender bender (dude didn't
look and smashed my precious ), polished head lamps, trunk lid had a
spot of rust. painted my green pass. side r mirror to black (some punk
stole mine, so I ebayed used one from Las Vegas, Nevada )
Old May 20th 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Domagoj Bagaric wrote:
> On 19.5.2010. 23:12, pws wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cuIJRsAuCHQ

> fancy
>
> it's cool for people with health issues, but for healthy ones it's
> easier to run/walk

Healthier too, I would think.

> anywhoo, had my mx-5 to the body shop: one fender bender (dude didn't
> look and smashed my precious ), polished head lamps, trunk lid had a
> spot of rust. painted my green pass. side r mirror to black (some punk
> stole mine, so I ebayed used one from Las Vegas, Nevada )

Glad to hear you have it back, got any pics? We like Miata pics!

Pat
Old May 28th 10, 12:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Domagoj Bagaric[_2_]

On 20.5.2010. 15:59, pws wrote:

> Glad to hear you have it back, got any pics? We like Miata pics!

no before/after pics, forgot to take them

here's one for one of the meetings: http://bit.ly/azEH5M me standing on
front wheel

Old May 29th 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"Domagoj Bagaric" > wrote in message
> On 20.5.2010. 15:59, pws wrote:
>
>> Glad to hear you have it back, got any pics? We like Miata pics!

> no before/after pics, forgot to take them
>
> here's one for one of the meetings: http://bit.ly/azEH5M me standing on
> front wheel

Odd seeing a pic from Croatia that looks like it was taken 2 miles from here
in TX!

cd
99BBB

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 08:29 AM
GTR pit to car talk... DaveH-UK Simulators 4 March 19th 05 03:05 AM
Please talk me down Tom Howlin Mazda 33 February 23rd 05 03:02 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 03:18 PM