Speakers and windshield

Old May 16th 10, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Speakers and windshield

"Tim M." > wrote in message I know it sounds
silly, but it's almost as if there was nothing there
at all!

This sounds better and better, my 99's windshield (and the whole front of my
car for that matter (I HATE Houston for this) are pretty sandblasted up.

Chris
99BBB

Old May 16th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chuck[_13_]

On 5/16/2010 1:04 PM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> "Tim M." > wrote in message I know it
> sounds silly, but it's almost as if there was nothing there
> at all!
>
> This sounds better and better, my 99's windshield (and the whole front
> of my car for that matter (I HATE Houston for this) are pretty
> sandblasted up.
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

To bad you don't live in Florida. A sandblasted windshield is a no
deductible replacement on most policies.
Old May 20th 10, 06:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

It may be here and I just don't know it. My brother (in AZ) says his policy
will change his windshield for ANY reason, up to 3 times a year! He says
it's Allstate. To be honest, I've never inquired but I think I will do that.

Chris
99BBB

02 Speakers robert horton Corvette 2 December 15th 06 01:00 PM
89 speakers Jo Corvette 0 November 20th 06 12:52 PM
Help: Speakers for 156 alonbm1 Alfa Romeo 2 May 12th 05 01:01 PM
Do I need to change the speakers in my 04 ,when installing a new radio ? I was thinking about puting in The eclipse navigation/dvd/cd/radio all in one unit but wanted to leave the bose speakers in Tommy* Corvette 2 August 25th 04 09:29 PM