Better Search Engine Rankings

Old October 21st 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
SEO

Default Better Search Engine Rankings

Most people already realize that search engine optimized (SEO) web
content is the best way to organically achieve a better search engine
position. Because SEO content can be such a crucial element to driving
traffic to a website, SEO service providers are in high demand.
However, many people who pay SEO companies to write or optimize their
web content discover that the results are poor (or even nonexistent).
Of course, this realization usually comes after the check has been
cashed---when it’s too late.

As it turns out, finding a reputable search engine marketing company
can be a surprisingly difficult and daunting task. Honest people often
fall victim to SEO companies that use “black hat” techniques, which
frequently result in getting the client’s website banned from the
search engines all together.

That said, there are some companies that take pride in their
reputation, relying on satisfied clients to recommend them to future
clients. One search engine marketing company that has been a bastion
of integrity in the SEO business is www.rankpay.com. Unlike some
companies that over charge and under deliver, Rankpay has a unique
pricing model that enables clients to pay after better search engine
rankings have been achieved.

This “pay only after you’re satisfied with the results” way of doing
business has done wonders to distinguish Rankpay in the crowded SEO
marketplace. Additionally, all pricing is figured out before the SEO
work has been done, so there are never any surprises or added fees to
worry about. On the Rankpay site, the prices for each search engine
are clearly displayed, based on the rankings obtained.

With Rankpay, there are absolutely no setup fees and no money is
required up front to get the SEO ball rolling. If the SEO work doesn’t
do anything to improve a client’s rankings, the client doesn’t have to
pay. (Wouldn’t it be nice if all companies operated this way?)

While many SEO companies will optimize keywords, few actually do the
research necessary to determine the SEO strength of each client’s
competitors. This is another area where Rankpay stands out: Rankpay
not only researches the competition, but also provides realistic
expectations for each client in terms of where their company will rank
on each search engine in relation to its competitors.

For people who want to increase traffic to their website, maneuvering
around shady SEO companies has never been harder than it is today. In
a world where scam companies are practically foaming at the mouth to
take advantage of those who don’t know better, risk-free and effective
services like Rankpay are a breath of fresh air.
http://www.rankpay.com/better-search...-position.html
Old October 22nd 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

SEO wrote:

> ...For people who want to increase traffic to their website, maneuvering
> around shady SEO companies has never been harder than it is today. In
> a world where scam companies are practically foaming at the mouth to
> take advantage of those who don’t know better, risk-free and effective
> services like Rankpay are a breath of fresh air.

Gee - that sounds exactly like something a scammer would say to their
marks about themselves. But then again, you're spamming on a newsgroup,
so you must be good and honest. What was I thinking!?

--
Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')