Took the Plunge!

Old February 18th 05, 04:58 AM
chuckk

So when are you going to take the Vette to Lingenfelter and add the goodies?

Old February 18th 05, 12:37 PM
Chris D'Agnolo

I doubt he's going to feel the need to soop the vette up as it will feel
like unlimited HP right now from his perspective. It takes awhile for your
brain to start trying to convince you it's NOT ENOUGH!

Chris
92bb&t

Old February 19th 05, 03:00 AM
chuckk

A few hundred extra HP never hurt a vette, just the owners pocketbook!
Besides, think of the suprise that you can give a stock G6 owner!

Old February 19th 05, 05:31 PM
Chris D'Agnolo

that would be money better spent on a ZO6! Of couse that requires some
patience too.

Chris
92BB&T

Old February 19th 05, 06:42 PM
Chief_Wiggum

ARRGH!!!

I suppose the next thing you are going to tell me is you sold your jet-ski's
and bought a CABIN CRUISER ! ! !

Don't cha know Corvettes are for old men !!

Okay, I'll admit it... I've owned a couple myself, and am really *jealous*
of anyone with a C6 ! ! !

I'll have to live with my 97 M (and MUCH lower insurance bills ) till I
get rich (and old ) like you

Congrats ! ! ! !

Old February 19th 05, 07:50 PM
The Millers

When the time comes:

http://www.eastcoastsupercharging.com/index.htm

Have fun!

Old February 20th 05, 04:57 AM
The Millers

Old February 20th 05, 01:29 PM
Tom Howlin

Chiefy,

See, the insurance is part of the problem, it's only $240.00 per year
than the Miata. If it had been $2000, I would never have bought it.
And, I am an old man, just trying not to act like one. And no, I will
never sell the jet skis for a boat. I've had too many boats in the past
and every bad thing people say is true. Besides, I'm hoping Kawasaki
puts out their 300HP jetski!!!

Tom
05 Vette, red, but of course
Honory Mita Newsgroup Member