C5 Brakes

Old November 7th 04, 06:23 PM
sbright

Default C5 Brakes

Need some help with vibrating disk brakes so my teeth won't fall out.

I had the rotors replaced when the brakes were done with factory parts.
(Rotor and pads) The vibration was there from the get-go. Could the rotors
have beed warped from the dealer? Also I read something in one of the Vette
magazines about airbubles in the brake lines (tiny, tiny ones) causing
vibrations. What should I do first? I don't want to kick all of the money
out for new rotors and pads all around if I don't have to.

-Stan

Brakes. Again ian Audi 4 December 22nd 04 04:58 AM
audi 100 5cy brakes ian Audi 3 December 19th 04 01:03 AM
a6 quattro brakes ramjet44 Audi 0 November 21st 04 06:42 PM
2 types of front brakes for 75 2.0 TS? DesmaisonLCM Alfa Romeo 4 October 29th 04 03:32 PM
New Brakes Grinding....HELP!!! elmo BMW 5 October 14th 04 02:12 PM