134a Refrigerant

Old July 8th 05, 10:59 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

I make a few every Jan 1....

Old July 8th 05, 11:11 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Revolutions.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 9th 05, 05:31 AM
Earle Horton

Bill,

I wrote a letter to the FBI about these assholes. (Medicare fraud, corrupt
law enforcement.) And the state attorney general too. (Medicaid fraud,
failure to enforce state law.) I never in my life anticipated that I would
write to the FBI. You should be proud, that a leftist, bleeding-heart
liberal like myself finally sees the need for a strong central government.

Earle

Old July 9th 05, 05:54 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I'm proud of you man. But you should have seen the Medicare fraud
of the early eighties, although Ronny, I feel over reacted and kick a
bunch of the mentally ill out on the streets. Most were Vietnam vets, it
did take them long to die off.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 9th 05, 07:05 PM
Lon

Stephen Cowell proclaimed:

> ?? So what? Is Jeep all you're about?
> It's a pretty small part of me...

Yes, your girl friend mentioned that little problem...

Old July 10th 05, 04:28 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Tell me Stevie, just where in the southern hemisphere did the
hurricane Dennis start.
--
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
Old July 10th 05, 03:32 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

http://www.komotv.com/asksteve/story.asp?ID=25028

Old July 10th 05, 06:23 PM
Lon

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

> Tell me Stevie, just where in the southern hemisphere did the
> hurricane Dennis start.

Just off Cuba, Jamaica, etc. Before that it didn't have sufficient
sustained winds to have a name.
Old July 10th 05, 06:37 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> >> TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

>=20
> > I need no proof... you've got Bill!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

I need no proof... you've got Bill!
Why does the Earth keep spinning?
Jesus believed in an eye for an eye!
Air doesn't cross the equator!
__
Steve
..

Old July 10th 05, 06:43 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> news
> > I must have missed something... explain both
> > how mixing something makes it heavier.

>=20
> you cant possibly be so stupid.

Anyone else here care to enlighten