'91 Honda Accord SE radio/ tape player

Old January 5th 05, 09:59 PM

Default '91 Honda Accord SE radio/ tape player

A few months ago I bought a CD player at Best Buy. They took out the
tape player/ radio that came with my '91 Honda Accord SE (very similar
to a LX) and installed a CD player. Today, at my request (and at
no-charge as part of the original installation charge), they took the
CD player out and re-installed the original tape player/ radio. The
only thing wrong is that the display panel that would normal show the
station you're listening to shows nothing. The radio does work,
though, and I can change stations just as I did before. Haven't tried
to the tape player yet but it appears to be totally functional.

Anyone ever have anything like this? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!