The Sloths are Taking Over

Old January 23rd 05, 08:49 AM
Brent P

In article >, AZGuy wrote:

> Why were you worried about crossing a solid white line, assuming you
> mean a standard width one (same width as normal skip lines)

1) he was using an exit lane to pass.
2) I think in some states, a solid white line is not to be crossed. In IL
it's cross with caution.

Old January 23rd 05, 04:32 PM
Arthur L. Rubin

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 01:35:26 -0700, AZGuy > wrote:
>
> >Why were you worried about crossing a solid white line, assuming you
> >mean a standard width one (same width as normal skip lines)

> Tecnically it's a no-no, although generally they are painted in places
> where the danger involved in crossing it is minimal. I guess if they
> *really* don't want you to cross, they paint the lines yelow.

In AZ, it's not even discouraged. My understanding is that, in CA
it's still advisory. If not, noone would be able to get on the SB
CA-57 from EB Lambert Road, unless they had turned from State College.

--
This account is subject to a persistent MS Blaster and SWEN attack.
I think I've got the problem resolved, but, if you E-mail me
Old January 23rd 05, 05:33 PM
Jim Yanik

Scott en Aztlán > wrote in
:

>>URASICKPERVERT. No normal person finds a souped-up car thrilling. You
>>pedal-philes are psychopaths.

> Vroom vroom, babe.

Actually,*most* people find a souped-up car thrilling.Why else their
popularity?
Indy,Daytona,all the many forms of auto racing,worldwide,availability and
production of "sport" cars;heck,many auto makers have hi-perf cars and
trucks in their selections,alongside the sedate sedans.

It would seem that those without the thrill are the oddballs.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old January 23rd 05, 06:09 PM
Skip Elliott Bowman

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 01:35:26 -0700, AZGuy > wrote:
>
>>Why were you worried about crossing a solid white line, assuming you
>>mean a standard width one (same width as normal skip lines)

> Tecnically it's a no-no, although generally they are painted in places
> where the danger involved in crossing it is minimal. I guess if they
> *really* don't want you to cross, they paint the lines yelow.

Actually, if they really don't want you to cross, they put up concrete
barriers...

Old January 24th 05, 04:03 PM
Matthew Russotto

In article >,
Brent P > wrote:
>In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>
>> the roads were wide open
>> (except for a few arrogant pedalcyclists, who undoubtedly used these
>> roads for the same reason I was).

>> Things have changed drastically. Now large sections of former farmland
>> are being developed into housing, and the roads are jam-packed with
>> Sloth who drive a maximum of 45 MPH on these 65 MPH roads - and, of
>> course, there is a 1/4 mile long conga line of vehicles stuck behind
>> these assholes.

>Proof that a few ordinary sloth drivers are worse than any bicyclist could
>be even if he was trying.

Nope. The bicyclist would be doing 10mph and the conga line would be
that much longer.
Old January 24th 05, 09:06 PM

You're deluded enough to believe *any* of the following, and you call
*us* psychopaths? Kinda new to this thinking process I see.

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

Bush is dictator and that means he has to take the blame for
everything.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d35f67fd7b6003

Has he killed as many people as Laura Bush?
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ff1fca08982a38

You don't know what you're talking about, dood. AIDS is an american
bioweapon developed by americans so that blacks would be esp
susceptible to it.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9d112311697712

She knows it won't matter. Blake is white so the media will insist on a
not guilty verdict.
:http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c74805c56a5747

YOu stupid lying ****head. All bush has accomplished in AFG is to make
it the world's leading heroin supplier.
And BTW it wasn't a war. It was a massacre against a defenseless nation
that never did anything to us.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a86842abe0d9d6

She's just damn lucky the press is owned by the GOP and doesn't crucify
her for vehicular manslaughter like they've done to ted kennedy for 35
years.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c630fd8aec9a63

You're crazy. There will be a draft. Bush is gonna stage another 9-11
type event and then say we have no choice but to go to war against
every muslim nation. And democrats will say nothing.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a8ea8427fdf968

I'm saying that bush obviously doesn't want to catch OBL. Not now that
the election is over, anyway.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a00a246987524f

There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...50866dc7ecbadc

You're crazy, dood. Google is a super rw org and they censor liberals.
RW posters here get away with everything while libs have to be choir
boys.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...35950242741f13

That's why so many legal scholars think republicans should be banned
from juries. Anyone who'd vote for a man who lied us into war is too
dumb to sit on a jury.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c8560247663014

Wouldn't have mattered if hitty had one. He took his orders from the
same organization that roosevelt did and bush does today.

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...58ee450b438b19

You can't even lie any good. No where in the country are cops issued
crown victorias.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

i'm sure jeffrey dahmer also objects to big daddy govt telling him he
can't kill people anymore.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

At first i thought the tars had been slashed but no, the tars were fine
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I hate cell phone drivers but at least this gal had the sense to drive
slowly while yakking.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I know what you mean, dood. I did 5 years in the can myself for beating
the crap out of a half-dozen faggot gun loonies i caught raping a
collie and I couldn't handle the food either. Goddam beets with every
meal. Ended up eating nothing but cans of tuna i bought at the commy.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

The issue is the psychopath doing 60 mph OVER THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!. This
guy is a murderer and i want him locked up anyway they can do it. Three
cheers for the cops.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com
And let's see if the SPAMbots take the bait:

-> <-

Old January 24th 05, 10:02 PM

Or perhaps those who have had their testicles snipped off for whatever
reasons.

Old January 24th 05, 10:02 PM
Brent P

In article >, Matthew Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> Brent P > wrote:
>>In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>>
>>> the roads were wide open
>>> (except for a few arrogant pedalcyclists, who undoubtedly used these
>>> roads for the same reason I was).

>>> Things have changed drastically. Now large sections of former farmland
>>> are being developed into housing, and the roads are jam-packed with
>>> Sloth who drive a maximum of 45 MPH on these 65 MPH roads - and, of
>>> course, there is a 1/4 mile long conga line of vehicles stuck behind
>>> these assholes.

>>Proof that a few ordinary sloth drivers are worse than any bicyclist could
>>be even if he was trying.

> Nope. The bicyclist would be doing 10mph and the conga line would be
> that much longer.

Only a driver so unskilled as to be unable to pass the bicyclist blocked
the road.

Old January 24th 05, 10:03 PM

You wouldn't know a normal person if one walked up to you and said
"boo." The fact that you can't comprehend the difference between Bill
Janklow, Ted Kennedy, and Laura Welch, or 6 & 60, or 41 & 25 is obvious
proof of your intellectual failure. Here are some more, in case you've
forgotten:

--

[...]

A FREE iPod is yours for the taking. Like me and Alex from The Screensavers. No, seriously! JAWS Honda 0 December 14th 04 04:20 PM
taking off a door panel ur3001 Honda 1 December 8th 04 04:27 PM
A6 2.7T heater motor sounds like an airplane taking off??? JMurph Audi 8 November 15th 04 11:37 PM
Someone's Taking the Piss SteveH Alfa Romeo 11 July 30th 04 02:36 PM