foctard with 01 gt

Old May 30th 05, 11:40 PM

Default foctard with 01 gt

>Could also be a jam in the groove it travels in...
>"66 6F HCS" > wrote in message

>> "jennifer Stevenson via CarKB.com" > wrote in
>> message ...
>>> hello, does anyone have any suggestions? The passenger window will not
>>> go
>>> down. Had to window motor pulled out and it worked fine, tried new one
>>> though and still didnt work. Thanks

>> Maybe it's the switch, not the motor.
>> --
>> Scott W.
>> '66 HCS Mustang 289
>> '68 Ranchero 500 302
>> '69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W
>> ThunderSnake #57
>> http://home.comcast.net/~vangu*ard92/>>

lmfao
i would order a new master switch and have the carporter bring me in
the POS ....saves time hint hint

the switch simply swithces power + or - to the two
wiresa on the motor
check and see if you have power at the passenger switch
if yes tcheck the motor

if not check the master for power if so fix wire
if not replace master

master switch usually goes as its the most used
very common problem

FOCTARDS