Parts for Chrysler radio

Old November 29th 05, 06:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Parts for Chrysler radio

Where can you get parts for a Chrysler radio? I need to replace the front
panel of a Chrysler radio and haven't found anyone online who sells any
parts for factory radios.

Old November 29th 05, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"foo" > wrote in message
om...
> Where can you get parts for a Chrysler radio? I need to replace the front
> panel of a Chrysler radio and haven't found anyone online who sells any
> parts for factory radios.

There is a place in Florida I found in an internet search last year. Keep
looking and you will find it too.

Richard.

Old December 31st 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
caradiodoc

Hi foo; Randy here. Do you need the faceplate or the circuit board
behind it? Also, why do you want to replace it? The two most common
problems are intermittent display, which a new circuit board will not
fix, and a broken board from the unit getting dropped on the volume
knob, (usually by the UPS basketball team). I can fix either of those
problems.

The front switches working improperly is common to. New switches are
available but usually not required.

Holler back with a radio model number or a description of the radio and
the vehicle it's in.

caradiodoc@
715-359-6604 (noon - midnight)

--
caradiodoc
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

Mopar Parts in Massachusetts tadjou Chrysler 0 August 8th 05 06:59 PM
FA: 1990 miata parts + much more to come - long list, many OEM &aftermarket parts for 1.6 and 1.8 liter M1's pws Mazda 6 August 2nd 05 02:53 AM
On-board Radio Diagnostic Oppie Saturn 0 August 23rd 04 02:39 AM
1953 - 1975 CHEVROLET CORVETTE CHASSIS and BODY PARTS CATALOG Tom Hall Antique cars 0 January 27th 04 11:22 PM