Getting AKEBONO calipers on 01 WJ, best pads / rotors to use?

Old January 19th 05, 03:51 AM
Marc

Default Getting AKEBONO calipers on 01 WJ, best pads / rotors to use?

Getting the AKEBONO TSB calipers on the 2001 WJ, what are considered the
best heavy-duty CAST rotors to use with these new calipers and best
pads? I'd prefer to use ceramic, but having a hard time finding them to
fit the newer AKEBONO calipers.

My driving style could be considered just 'average', I don't drive like
the Jeep is going to break, but I don't flog it or go off-road with it..

I'd appreciate any advice.

thank you
Marc
Old January 19th 05, 04:29 AM