OT - A day in the life...

Old May 8th 05, 06:53 PM
Quiet Desperation

In article . net>,
SVTKate > wrote:

> IT'S A BIG BLACK SNAKE IN A SAPLING FOR CHRISSAKE!!

It didn't offer you an apple, did it?
Old May 8th 05, 10:25 PM
SVTKate

"Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote ...
| You're like my wife. She wants to kill anything she doesn't like. I
| just hope she never puts ME on her **** list.

Sounds like a great little gal to me!
Chances are, you have more than one redeeming quality.

Kate

http://www.kizthiz.com/maygarden.jpg
| > It doesn't look like much just yet, but you wait about 6 weeks, and it
will
| > be BEEootiful!
| > Seeds gotta sprout after all!
| >

| > I had one HUGE opportunity to freak out and want a cigarette, but it
never
| > happened, the nicotine fit that is.
| >
| > Toward the end of the afternoon we were getting ready to pack up our
tools
| > when I heard a distressed little squeak from a bird and looked up and
| > spotted a snake, IN A TREE right at the edge of the woods off our back
| > porch.
| > I don't much like snakes, ok, they freak me out. I pointed at it and in
| > typical hunting dog style told my hubby "HONEY LOOK!!! There's a snake
up in
| > that tree!!!!" In the part of the US where I was raised, snakes stay on
the
| > ground where they belong, they don't go slithering about in the freaking
| > trees! You're taught to listen for the rattles and look DOWN for them.
| >
| > Did I mention that this snake was IN THE GODDAMN TREE!!!??
| >
| > As usual, he couldn't see what I was pointing at. Somehow he NEVER sees
what
| > I point at. Why is that? IT'S A BIG BLACK SNAKE IN A SAPLING FOR
CHRISSAKE!!

Old May 8th 05, 10:26 PM
SVTKate

Actually, I was shooting the apple off it's head.... wise ass !!

LOL!

Kate

Old May 8th 05, 10:50 PM
Michael Johnson, PE

I didn't even want to kill a baby copper head that bit our dog! She
complained until I chopped it in half with a shovel. I still feel
guilty for doing it. I don't have a problem with hunting for food but
just killing something for doing what comes natural brothers me. I take
spiders outside that I find in the house. The ones I find are the lucky
ones. The ones my wife finds are summarily executed.

Old May 14th 05, 12:34 PM
2.3Sleeper

"Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in message
> I didn't even want to kill a baby copper head that bit our dog! She
> complained until I chopped it in half with a shovel. I still feel
> guilty for doing it. I don't have a problem with hunting for food but
> just killing something for doing what comes natural brothers me. I take
> spiders outside that I find in the house. The ones I find are the lucky
> ones. The ones my wife finds are summarily executed.

I don't do spiders...my kids or my wife takes care of the attack spiders.

Don Manning

Old June 15th 05, 11:33 PM

Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good [email protected] BMW 0 April 21st 05 10:01 PM
Oil life indicators Dom Corvette 3 March 17th 05 01:41 AM
YAY - Man gets life sentence after THIRD DUI Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 5 March 15th 05 04:49 AM
Life in the Fast Lane D. Rogers Mazda 0 October 30th 04 02:18 AM
FS: "The Life Of Jacques Villeneuve" (Formula 1) 1st Edition Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 20th 04 06:51 AM