Attention Wayne hater

Old December 8th 07, 05:35 AM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
George Patterson

Default Attention Wayne hater

Big Habeeb wrote:

Yeah unfortunately the comcast bit was when I was at home...this post
is when I'm at work

Back when I had a Comcast account, I was able to access it from my computer at
work. All I had to do with Netscape was to enter the Comcast server name in the
appropriate field of the account settings information. Netscape is based on
Mozilla, which makes Thunderbird these days. If you can get T-bird set up at
home, you can copy the settings at work.

George Patterson
Worry doesn't improve the future; it just ruins the present.
Old December 12th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
jthread

"Eekamouse" wrote in message
On Dec 5, 3:26 pm, Big Habeeb wrote:
On Dec 5, 12:46 pm, KurtG wrote:

Big Habeeb wrote:
dude,
I dunno what your issue with wayne is...but as one of the guys who
actually appreciates wayne's expertise, can you please just harass
him
by email or something so that the rest of us don't have to read it?
Seriously...I'm asking nicely, with cream and sugar on top.
Thanks,

Don't bother. Just add him to your filter list.

--Kurt

Wish I could.
I'm stuck using googles NG reader because I dunno who the ISP is for
Pfizer...so I can't configure thunderbird
No filter available on google

Suffer you bitch suffer!

yur an idiot with too much time on yur hands!

teehee

Old December 12th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs, alt.usenet.kooks
George Patterson[_2_]

On Dec 5, 12:46 pm, KurtG wrote:

Big Habeeb wrote:
dude,
I dunno what your issue with wayne is...but as one of the guys who
actually appreciates wayne's expertise, can you please just harass
him
by email or something so that the rest of us don't have to read it?
Seriously...I'm asking nicely, with cream and sugar on top.
Thanks,

Don't bother. Just add him to your filter list.

--Kurt

Wish I could.
I'm stuck using googles NG reader because I dunno who the ISP is for
Pfizer...so I can't configure thunderbird
No filter available on google

Suffer you bitch suffer!

yur an idiot with too much time on yur hands!

teehee- Hide quoted text -

You laugh like a ****ing faggot "tee hee" you ****ing buffoon.odds
are you are a faggot!

Old June 20th 11, 08:13 PM
macknnadam macknnadam is offline
Junior Member

I am one of those that brought rec.ponds to its knees and its alone becasue I still charge some ball that I acquiesce this pityfull abode wherew Waynes few accompany adhere out to still exist.but that can absolutely change.
Old September 1st 11, 07:40 AM
wilsongrady wilsongrady is offline
Banned

I would name your blog the dreamland! While Santa knocks at our door just once per year, you blog is open the whole year wow!