Factory CD changer w/Clarion head unit

Old October 31st 04, 07:24 AM

Default Factory CD changer w/Clarion head unit

Hey! I just changed the head unit in my 2003 Dodge Neon SXT (I put in
a Clarion DXZ945MP) and wanted to know if there was any way to use the
factory CD changer that I have with the new unit. I'm still learning
about all of the different car electronic standards.. but I believe the
input on my new unit is CeNet and the changer is IP-BUS? Not sure..
but any help on how to hook it up would be greatly appreciated, thanks
=)

--Jimmy

Old November 1st 04, 03:48 PM
I'm Right