Please participate in a non-profit academic research

Old August 14th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
[email protected]

Default Please participate in a non-profit academic research

Dear all:

We are researchers from Shih Hsin University and we are currently
launching the 2006 New Energy and Environmental Media Issues Survey,
this is a non-profit academic research. In this survey, we would like
to know your opinions about the topics of adoption and safety of new
energy related technology, and your opinion about Kyoto Protocol
related media issues. Your answers will produce valuable information
for our researchers. Your personal details will not be made publicly

available. You can find the URL as below: http://www.e-mediasurvey.com

As thanks for your participating in our survey, we will offer four
screen savers for the interviewees who complete the questionnaire. The
screen savers will be available for download on the final page of the
questionnaire. They include the photos of BMW H2R hydrogen vehicle,
BMW hybrid car, Honda hybrid cars 2001-2006 and Honda fuel cell
vehicles. We appreciate BMW and Honda allowing us to use these photos
to produce screen savers to help this academic research. Would you
please complete the questionnaire as part of the survey? Thank you for
your cooperation.

Project Leader: Mavis Tsai, Ph.D. Co-project Leader: Scott
Warren, Ph.D.
Researchers: PingYuan Sun, BiTing Qiou, YunZe Que
Sponsorship:
UNIDO-ICHET
The CCS Global Group
Screen Saver photos authorized by BMW, Honda.
<Please complete the questionnaire as part of the survey, and help us
by forwarding this important survey message. >

Research Automobile Makes and Models - Research Engine [email protected] BMW 0 March 25th 06 12:59 PM
Washington Post: $1.46 on each gallon sold is new profit for oil industry JOE Driving 124 October 1st 05 03:18 AM
Don't buy Dodge justme Dodge 10 July 13th 05 06:40 AM
Ford Posts Profit, Autos Disappoint Again Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 1 January 20th 05 07:05 PM