1987 Dodge Raider Transmission Problems

Old June 5th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default 1987 Dodge Raider Transmission Problems

I have a 1987 Dodge Raider that seems to be stuck in second gear I had
a new transmission put in but still have the same issue. I need HELP
Please

Old June 5th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

wrote:

> I have a 1987 Dodge Raider that seems to be stuck in second gear I had
> a new transmission put in but still have the same issue. I need HELP
> Please

It starting on first gear?
If yeas, hows about operating lever on transmission side, and have you
checked kickdown assembly?

Regards,

Ralf
--
www.omnibusclub.de
Erfinder des Abgasturboladers Dr. Alfred J. Büchi: "Die Abgase,
Old June 6th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

It has a 5 speed manual transmission I have nuetral and second gear
cant get first, third, fouth, or reverse