T5 Leaking on a 1987 5.0L

Old May 24th 05, 11:10 PM
SandMan

Default T5 Leaking on a 1987 5.0L

T5 bellhousing is covered in fluid as well as both sides of the
exhaust and both cats (hot cats cause the tranny fluid to smoke like
crazy).
Checked the tranny fluid level and all is well so it doesn't appear to
be a seal (plus the whole thing is covered in fluid). Is there a
relief valve on the top ? ... I really need a hoist !
Engine is putting out over 400 ftlbs so I expect it to break soon
anyway, even though some people say they are running 600 hp on their
t5s.

Old May 25th 05, 12:08 AM
ispuspweallp@ hotmail.com

On Tue, 24 May 2005 18:10:39 -0400, SandMan >
wrote:

>T5 bellhousing is covered in fluid as well as both sides of the
>exhaust and both cats (hot cats cause the tranny fluid to smoke like
>crazy).
>Checked the tranny fluid level and all is well so it doesn't appear to
>be a seal (plus the whole thing is covered in fluid). Is there a
>relief valve on the top ? ... I really need a hoist !
>Engine is putting out over 400 ftlbs so I expect it to break soon
>anyway, even though some people say they are running 600 hp on their
>t5s.

hey focktard
check valve covers and rear valley under intake
ya FOCKTARD

h u r

a s

Old May 25th 05, 12:32 AM
.boB

SandMan wrote:
> T5 bellhousing is covered in fluid as well as both sides of the
> exhaust and both cats (hot cats cause the tranny fluid to smoke like
> crazy).
> Checked the tranny fluid level and all is well so it doesn't appear to
> be a seal (plus the whole thing is covered in fluid). Is there a
> relief valve on the top ? ... I really need a hoist !
> Engine is putting out over 400 ftlbs so I expect it to break soon
> anyway, even though some people say they are running 600 hp on their
> t5s.

There is a vent on the top. If you overfilled it,
the fluid would come out there.
However, since it's all over the bellhousing, are
you sure it's trans fluid? It would have come out the
vent and spray foreward while you're driving.

--
..boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

Old May 25th 05, 04:44 AM
ispuspweallp@ hotmail.com

On Tue, 24 May 2005 22:04:05 -0400, SandMan >
wrote:

>Thanks genius but there are no leaks here.

lmfao
hey foctard
lmfao
its rear main time

lmfao
U GO GIRL

Oil leaking on my Neon Young Man Chrysler 26 April 13th 05 05:17 PM
Leaking exhaust Ulf BMW 10 December 10th 04 05:12 PM
Leaking exhaust Ulf Technology 7 December 10th 04 05:12 PM
transmission pump leaking mark61 Dodge 4 October 29th 04 07:10 AM